- Thursday, March 08, 2018 4:29 PM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - Minister for Foreign Investments Zorica Apostolska met Thursday with Slovak Ambassador Henrik Markus, discussing opportunities for further enhancement of bilateral economic relations, increase of trade exchange and investments.
Ambassador Markus briefed Minister Apostolska over the interest of a Slovak company to enlarge its production capacities in Macedonia.
Apostolska presented the Government's economic policies and opportunities available for companies through the measures from the Economic Growth Plan, the minister's office said in a press release.
"The Government is committed to building a business environment that will give an incentive and legal certainty to all investment," said Apostolska. ik/16:28
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:51 PM | EU's Tusk tells Kosovo to improve relations with Serbia
Donald Tusk, president of the European Council, urged Kosovo on Thursday to improve relations with S...
- 8:24 PM | Pompeo becomes U.S. secretary of state as Iran, North Korea issues await
The U.S. Senate confirmed Mike Pompeo as President Donald Trump’s secretary of state on Thursday, pu...
- 8:13 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets Croatia’s President Grabar-Kitarovic
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi held talks Thursday with Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovi...
- 7:26 PM | 70 countries promise new measures against funding of terrorism
Some 70 countries have promised to take new measures to prevent the funding of terrorist organizatio...
- 5:59 PM | Macedonia and Iran pledge to boost trade cooperation
Businessmen from Iran consider Macedonia a gateway to the region and Europe in general. On the other...