- Thursday, March 08, 2018 4:29 PM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - Minister for Foreign Investments Zorica Apostolska met Thursday with Slovak Ambassador Henrik Markus, discussing opportunities for further enhancement of bilateral economic relations, increase of trade exchange and investments.
Ambassador Markus briefed Minister Apostolska over the interest of a Slovak company to enlarge its production capacities in Macedonia.
Apostolska presented the Government's economic policies and opportunities available for companies through the measures from the Economic Growth Plan, the minister's office said in a press release.
"The Government is committed to building a business environment that will give an incentive and legal certainty to all investment," said Apostolska. ik/16:28
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:13 PM | Macedonia’s government decides to launch referendum campaign
At its regular session Tuesday, the government adopted a decision on launching a public campaign on ...
- 8:17 PM | Turkish court frees two Greek soldiers pending espionage trial: agency
A Turkish court has released two Greek soldiers pending their trial on espionage charges, state-run ...
- 6:51 PM | President Ivanov awards certificates to participants in ‘Day with Macedonian leading CEOs’
At a formal ceremony on Tuesday President Gjorge Ivanov handed over certificates to the participants...
- 6:35 PM | Minister Sugareski denies tender for subsidies was annulled 'deliberately'
It's not true that the government deliberately annulled the public call for awarding financial suppo...
- 5:05 PM | Genoa motorway collapse kills at least 22 (UPD)
A motorway bridge has collapsed in the northwest Italian city of Genoa, sending vehicles plummeting ...