- Thursday, March 22, 2018 1:47 PM
Skopje, 22 March 2018 (MIA) - The police detained three persons from Skopje and seized 91kg of marijuana in Kicevo on Wednesday.
The three individuals, along with three others, one of whom already serving a prison sentence and two others currently at large, have been charged with unauthorized production and distribution of narcotics, psychotropic substances and precursors.
The narcotics came from neighboring Albania and were temporarily stored in Struga. On Wednesday morning, the three persons left for Skopje as the final destination for the marijuana. The police stopped them in Kicevo and found the narcotics during the search. ik/13:46
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:03 PM | Plastic waste cleaned near Lake Kozjak on Earth Day
Over 150 fans of nature and environmentally engaged citizens on Sunday took part in a drive to clean...
- 3:48 PM | Greek professors write a book to explain the Macedonian issue to Greeks
A professor and a historian in Greece have released a book, an 'easy read' in a question-and-answer ...
- 2:41 PM | EU, NATO should seize name settlement opportunity: ambassador
We believe there's place in the EU for the Western Balkan countries and the process shouldn't be sto...
- 2:05 PM | Deputy PM: Macedonia gets positive EC report with clear, unconditional recommendation
Macedonia got an exceptionally positive report from the European Commission with a clear and uncondi...
- 1:19 PM | Armenia police detain protest leader Nikol Pashinyan in Yerevan
Police in Armenia have detained an opposition MP who has been leading anti-government protests.