- Thursday, March 22, 2018 1:47 PM
Skopje, 22 March 2018 (MIA) - The police detained three persons from Skopje and seized 91kg of marijuana in Kicevo on Wednesday.
The three individuals, along with three others, one of whom already serving a prison sentence and two others currently at large, have been charged with unauthorized production and distribution of narcotics, psychotropic substances and precursors.
The narcotics came from neighboring Albania and were temporarily stored in Struga. On Wednesday morning, the three persons left for Skopje as the final destination for the marijuana. The police stopped them in Kicevo and found the narcotics during the search. ik/13:46
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:17 PM | North Korea agrees to accept U.N. agency staff over missiles
North Korea has agreed to allow International Civil Aviation Organization staff to conduct an on-sit...
- 4:07 PM | Homer’s Iliad to close 58th Ohrid Summer Festival on Monday
Macedonia’s biggest music and theatre event, the 58th edition of Ohrid Summer Festival, is to close ...
- 2:00 PM | Operational Employment Plan, Youth Guarantee programme - effective to reduce unemployment
2018 Operational Employment Plan and pilot programme Youth Guarantee are being successfully implemen...
- 11:17 AM | Portrait of academician Radovan Pavlovski at scientific and art visit in Uranija House-MANU
An event portraying the academician Radovan Pavlovski will be held Sunday evening within scientific ...
- 10:52 AM | Tough talks, no agreements at Merkel, Putin meeting near Berlin
Russian President Vladimir Putin and German Chancellor Angela Merkel discussed the conflicts in Ukra...