- Tuesday, April 03, 2018 9:49 AM
Skopje, 3 April 2018 (MIA) - Hearing in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case codenamed "Centar Violence" will take place in the Skopje-based Criminal Court on Tuesday.
Twelve individuals are indicted for inciting violence in front of the Centar municipal building in June 2013, including former prime minister Nikola Gruevski, former minister of transport and communications Mile Janakievski and VMRO-DPMNE MP Daniela Rangelova.
Two other defendants have pleaded guilty and received suspended sentences. ik/09:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:39 PM | Rod Rosenstein denies voicing plot to remove Trump
US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has denied a report alleging he discussed ousting Presiden...
- 8:11 PM | Germans angry over spy chief's promotion after comments
A spat over Germany's domestic intelligence chief flared up again Friday, after a center-left party ...
- 7:43 PM | Tsipras, Kammenos to revisit Prespa Agreement issue in March: ANA-MPA
Greek government coalition partners Alexis Tsipras and Panos Kammenos will revisit the Prespa Agreem...
- 5:58 PM | DPA CEO Kropsch elected for new EANA President
The European Alliance of News Agencies (EANA) General Assembly elected Friday Peter Kropsch, CEO of ...
- 5:40 PM | Commission to take Poland to top EU court over court reforms
The European Commission decided this week to take Poland to the top European Union court over court ...