- Tuesday, April 03, 2018 9:49 AM
Skopje, 3 April 2018 (MIA) - Hearing in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case codenamed "Centar Violence" will take place in the Skopje-based Criminal Court on Tuesday.
Twelve individuals are indicted for inciting violence in front of the Centar municipal building in June 2013, including former prime minister Nikola Gruevski, former minister of transport and communications Mile Janakievski and VMRO-DPMNE MP Daniela Rangelova.
Two other defendants have pleaded guilty and received suspended sentences. ik/09:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:36 AM | Mitsotakis: Ilinden Macedonia is embodiment of irredentism
Ilinden and the Ilinden Uprising identify with Macedonian irredentism, says New Democracy leader Kyr...
- 9:20 AM | Court to issue "Bribe" judgment
The judgment in case dubbed "Bribe" against Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is to be issued in the Skopje-...
- 9:05 AM | Electoral Code changes, NBRM governor and OTA director election in Parliament
The Parliament is set to begin Monday its 46. session, including the Electoral Code changes related ...
- 8:52 AM | University Ss. Cyril and Methodius observes 69. anniversary
University Ss.Cyril and Methodius-Skopje observes its 69. anniversary with several events on Monday.
- 8:35 AM | Venezuela's Maduro re-elected amid outcry over vote
Venezuela’s leftist leader Nicolas Maduro won a new six-year term on Sunday, but his main rivals dis...