- Tuesday, April 03, 2018 11:05 AM
Skopje, 3 April 2018 (MIA) - Hearing in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case codenamed "Centar Violence" has been postponed for April 19.
Former Centar Mayor Andrej Zernovski was questioned by the defense lawyers, while two more witnesses are to be cross-examined at the next hearing.
Twelve individuals are indicted for inciting violence in front of the Centar municipal building in June 2013, including former prime minister Nikola Gruevski, former minister of transport and communications Mile Janakievski and VMRO-DPMNE MP Daniela Rangelova.
Two other defendants have pleaded guilty and received suspended sentences. ik/11:04
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:30 PM | Macedonia's tourist offer increasingly attractive for foreign guests
An estimated 1.2 million tourists will visit Macedonia this year and they will spend 3.2 million nig...
- 11:53 AM | BTA Director General Minchev: The best of MIA-BTA partnership is yet to come
In an interview on the occasion of MIA’s 20th anniversary, Maksim Minchev, Director General Director...
- 11:12 AM | President Bush backs Macedonia in NATO, urges participation in historic referendum
The Prespa Agreement is a courageous and fair compromise and it will set Macedonia on a course to en...
- 10:52 AM | Moon and Kim sign joint declaration
The leaders of North Korea and South Korea have signed a joint declaration after concluding their 3r...
- 10:04 AM | Greece: Violence at rallies to mark rapper’s killing
Violence has broken out at rallies in several Greek cities organized to mark the fifth anniversary o...