- Tuesday, April 03, 2018 11:05 AM
Skopje, 3 April 2018 (MIA) - Hearing in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case codenamed "Centar Violence" has been postponed for April 19.
Former Centar Mayor Andrej Zernovski was questioned by the defense lawyers, while two more witnesses are to be cross-examined at the next hearing.
Twelve individuals are indicted for inciting violence in front of the Centar municipal building in June 2013, including former prime minister Nikola Gruevski, former minister of transport and communications Mile Janakievski and VMRO-DPMNE MP Daniela Rangelova.
Two other defendants have pleaded guilty and received suspended sentences. ik/11:04
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:42 PM | Macedonian Mining Association calls for public debate prior to changing law
In anticipation of the proposed changes to the Law on Mineral Resources, the Macedonian Mining Assoc...
- 1:40 PM | Residents flee forest fire near Athens
A fire burning a pine forest in a mountainous area west of Athens has prompted nearby residents to f...
- 1:30 PM | Prosecutor's office to investigate abuse in Innovations Fund grant distribution
Тhe Basic Public Prosecutor's Office for organized crime and corruption has opened a case following ...
- 1:01 PM | Health Ministry terminates tender for laboratory reagents
The Ministry of Health has terminated a tender for the procurement of tests and reagents for biochem...
- 12:56 PM | Measles outbreak reported in Debar
An outbreak of measles has been reported in the town of Debar. According to the Institute for Public...