- Tuesday, April 03, 2018 11:05 AM
Skopje, 3 April 2018 (MIA) - Hearing in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case codenamed "Centar Violence" has been postponed for April 19.
Former Centar Mayor Andrej Zernovski was questioned by the defense lawyers, while two more witnesses are to be cross-examined at the next hearing.
Twelve individuals are indicted for inciting violence in front of the Centar municipal building in June 2013, including former prime minister Nikola Gruevski, former minister of transport and communications Mile Janakievski and VMRO-DPMNE MP Daniela Rangelova.
Two other defendants have pleaded guilty and received suspended sentences. ik/11:04
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:30 AM | Japanese indie Shoplifters wins Cannes' Palme d'Or
The Japanese family drama Shoplifters has received the coveted award for best film, the Palme d'Or, ...
- 11:20 AM | Europe, China, Russia discussing new deal for Iran: newspaper
Diplomats from Europe, China and Russia are discussing a new accord to offer Iran financial aid to c...
- 6:45 PM | VMRO-DPMNE's Mickoski: No change of Constitution to change the name
VMRO-DPMNE does not accept the Constitution to be amended in order the constitutional name to be cha...
- 6:31 PM | President Ivanov to make public name position after receiving written document
President Gjorge Ivanov says he wants to receive a written document containing everything that has b...
- 5:55 PM | PM Zaev: Republic of Ilinden Macedonia could lead to possible compromise with Greece
The Republic of Ilinden Macedonia is the option considered by the premiers of Macedonia and Greece i...