- Monday, April 16, 2018 4:50 PM
The Hague, 16 April 2018 (MIA) - The European Union on Monday said Russia and Iran should use their influence on the Syrian government to prevent it from further use of chemical weapons, Reuters reported.
“The EU calls upon all countries, notably Russia and Iran, to use their influence to prevent any further use of chemical weapons, notably by the Syrian regime”, the EU said in comments to a meeting of the global chemical weapons watchdog, seen by Reuters. ba/16:50
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:03 PM | Plastic waste cleaned near Lake Kozjak on Earth Day
Over 150 fans of nature and environmentally engaged citizens on Sunday took part in a drive to clean...
- 3:48 PM | Greek professors write a book to explain the Macedonian issue to Greeks
A professor and a historian in Greece have released a book, an 'easy read' in a question-and-answer ...
- 2:41 PM | EU, NATO should seize name settlement opportunity: ambassador
We believe there's place in the EU for the Western Balkan countries and the process shouldn't be sto...
- 2:05 PM | Deputy PM: Macedonia gets positive EC report with clear, unconditional recommendation
Macedonia got an exceptionally positive report from the European Commission with a clear and uncondi...
- 1:19 PM | Armenia police detain protest leader Nikol Pashinyan in Yerevan
Police in Armenia have detained an opposition MP who has been leading anti-government protests.