- Tuesday, April 17, 2018 8:46 AM
Belgrade, 17 April 2018 (MIA) - Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj says Kosovo has no foreign policy and belongs to the club managed by the United States.
"We are part of Europe and are cooperating with Brussels and Berlin. However, when it comes to foreign policy, we are part of the club managed by the United States. It is not a problem admitting this," PM Haradinaj told Hepi TV station.
The Kosovo PM also adds that despite being part of the team that supported the Brussels agreement reached with Belgrade, he believes the Community of Serb Municipalities must be established in compliance with the Kosovo constitution. ik/08:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:26 PM | True patriotism is doing what is best for future generations, Robertson tells MIA
Former NATO secretary-general, Lord George Robertson, tells MIA the newly-established Ohrid Group wi...
- 8:56 PM | Bulgaria, Greece and Romania meet in support of Serbia's EU accession
Bulgaria, Greece, and Romania must do everything possible for Serbia to join the EU family, Bulgaria...
- 8:36 PM | Debate on Macedonia’s process for joining EU, NATO
After 17 years it may be concluded that the Ohrid Framework Agreement is successful, as it restored ...
- 8:25 PM | Greek MoFA urges Hahn to refrain from giving wrong image of name talks
The Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs has urged EU Commissioner Johannes Hahn to refrain from giving...
- 8:04 PM | Finance Ministry says 30-year bond improves debt structure and refinancing
The Finance Ministry said Tuesday the issuance of long-term securities, such as today's 30-year bond...