- Tuesday, April 17, 2018 8:46 AM
Belgrade, 17 April 2018 (MIA) - Kosovo Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj says Kosovo has no foreign policy and belongs to the club managed by the United States.
"We are part of Europe and are cooperating with Brussels and Berlin. However, when it comes to foreign policy, we are part of the club managed by the United States. It is not a problem admitting this," PM Haradinaj told Hepi TV station.
The Kosovo PM also adds that despite being part of the team that supported the Brussels agreement reached with Belgrade, he believes the Community of Serb Municipalities must be established in compliance with the Kosovo constitution. ik/08:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:00 PM | Belgrade-Pristina dialogue resumes in September
The next meeting of the Serbia and Kosovo presidents Aleksandar Vucic and Hashim Thaci will take pla...
- 3:31 PM | Leaders’ meeting resumes Monday morning
A fresh round of talks including only the leaders of the four main parliamentary parties - Zoran Zae...
- 3:06 PM | Zaev: Long-awaited construction of hydro system Konsko begins (video)
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy Ljupco Nikolovski, Ge...
- 1:57 PM | Pianist Vadym Kholodenko to give solo recital at Ohrid Summer Festival
Following last night’s performance together with the violinist Alena Baeva at the Ohrid Summer Festi...
- 1:41 PM | Putin says Russia's World Cup stadiums should remain soccer venues
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday that the country's 12 World Cup venues should be mai...