- Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:08 AM
Skopje, 17 April 2018 (MIA) - Regional conference on public infrastructure in Southeast Europe, organized by think-tank Analytica, is to be held in Skopje on Tuesday.
Minister of Transport and Communications Goran Sugareski is set to open the conference, including the presentation of a regional analysis on public infrastructure in SEE, in the framework of project "Civil Society Organizations as Equal Partners in Monitoring Public Finance".
The event, which brings together experts from the European Investment Bank, Bankwatch, Energy Community, Agora Energiewende, will focus on EU's role in the planning and financing of infrastructure in Southeast Europe, as well as lessons learned in the region from the viewpoint of CSOs from Serbia, Macedonia and Bulgaria.
Bosnia-Herzegovina foundation Wings of Hope is the project coordinator, also including CSOs from Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia. ik/09:07
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:26 PM | True patriotism is doing what is best for future generations, Robertson tells MIA
Former NATO secretary-general, Lord George Robertson, tells MIA the newly-established Ohrid Group wi...
- 8:56 PM | Bulgaria, Greece and Romania meet in support of Serbia's EU accession
Bulgaria, Greece, and Romania must do everything possible for Serbia to join the EU family, Bulgaria...
- 8:36 PM | Debate on Macedonia’s process for joining EU, NATO
After 17 years it may be concluded that the Ohrid Framework Agreement is successful, as it restored ...
- 8:25 PM | Greek MoFA urges Hahn to refrain from giving wrong image of name talks
The Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs has urged EU Commissioner Johannes Hahn to refrain from giving...
- 8:04 PM | Finance Ministry says 30-year bond improves debt structure and refinancing
The Finance Ministry said Tuesday the issuance of long-term securities, such as today's 30-year bond...