- Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:22 PM
Skopje, 19 April 2018 (MIA) – Over 700 students visited Thursday in Skopje the Education Fair with US Universities, organized by the US Embassy in Macedonia, in cooperation with EducationUSA Macedonia.
Eleven representatives of US universities presented the opportunities for higher education in the United States and their institutions.
EducationUSA advisers offered insight into the US university application process and informed students about EducationUSA services available at centers around Macedonia. In addition, the Embassy’s Educational Affairs Assistant presented the opportunities for US government-sponsored scholarships and educational exchange programs.
US Ambassador Jess Baily said he started his career as one of the beneficiaries of international scholarship and exchange programs.
‘I believe that studying abroad may offer various experiences to make you a citizen of the world,’ Baily said, voicing hope that gifted students from Macedonia would seize the opportunity. lk/20:19
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:20 PM | Constitutional Court dismisses initiative disputing referendum decision
The Constitutional Court dismissed Wednesday an initiative assessing the constitutionality and legal...
- 12:30 PM | Macedonia's tourist offer increasingly attractive for foreign guests
An estimated 1.2 million tourists will visit Macedonia this year and they will spend 3.2 million nig...
- 11:53 AM | BTA Director General Minchev: The best of MIA-BTA partnership is yet to come
In an interview on the occasion of MIA’s 20th anniversary, Maksim Minchev, Director General Director...
- 11:12 AM | President Bush backs Macedonia in NATO, urges participation in historic referendum
The Prespa Agreement is a courageous and fair compromise and it will set Macedonia on a course to en...
- 10:52 AM | Moon and Kim sign joint declaration
The leaders of North Korea and South Korea have signed a joint declaration after concluding their 3r...