- Friday, April 20, 2018 3:36 PM
Skopje, 20 April 2018 (MIA) - The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Macedonia a regional leader in the immunization field. These vaccines will be mandatory for babies as of 2019, said Health Minister Venko Filipce on Friday.
Filipce said two other vaccines would also be introduced, replacing older ones in the immunization calendar.
He announced the establishment of an Immunization Committee, serving as a national coordination body tasked with monitoring of the entire immunization process. ik/15:35
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:36 AM | Mitsotakis: Ilinden Macedonia is embodiment of irredentism
Ilinden and the Ilinden Uprising identify with Macedonian irredentism, says New Democracy leader Kyr...
- 9:20 AM | Court to issue "Bribe" judgment
The judgment in case dubbed "Bribe" against Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is to be issued in the Skopje-...
- 9:05 AM | Electoral Code changes, NBRM governor and OTA director election in Parliament
The Parliament is set to begin Monday its 46. session, including the Electoral Code changes related ...
- 8:52 AM | University Ss. Cyril and Methodius observes 69. anniversary
University Ss.Cyril and Methodius-Skopje observes its 69. anniversary with several events on Monday.
- 8:35 AM | Venezuela's Maduro re-elected amid outcry over vote
Venezuela’s leftist leader Nicolas Maduro won a new six-year term on Sunday, but his main rivals dis...