- Friday, April 20, 2018 3:36 PM
Skopje, 20 April 2018 (MIA) - The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Macedonia a regional leader in the immunization field. These vaccines will be mandatory for babies as of 2019, said Health Minister Venko Filipce on Friday.
Filipce said two other vaccines would also be introduced, replacing older ones in the immunization calendar.
He announced the establishment of an Immunization Committee, serving as a national coordination body tasked with monitoring of the entire immunization process. ik/15:35
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:36 PM | Angjusev urges his companies’ co-owners to withdraw applications for Government’s Economic Growth Plan funding measures
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev urged co-owners of his companies to reconsider decision...
- 12:21 PM | Albanian Theatre to perform “Danton’s death” at Ohrid Summer Festival
Skopje-based Albanian Theatre is to perform theatre play “Danton’s death” play by Georg Büchner and ...
- 11:44 AM | Cuba approves new leader's Cabinet with old faces in place
Cuban lawmakers on Saturday approved the Cabinet named by new President Miguel Diaz-Canel, keeping m...
- 11:31 AM | Train in Greece hits, kills 2 migrants near Turkish border
Greek police say two migrants have been killed in northeastern Greece, hit by the same local train i...
- 11:15 AM | WB: Macedonia makes significant progress in public debt management
Macedonia makes progress in record time in public debt management, World Bank Treasury’s Government ...