- Friday, April 20, 2018 3:36 PM
Skopje, 20 April 2018 (MIA) - The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Macedonia a regional leader in the immunization field. These vaccines will be mandatory for babies as of 2019, said Health Minister Venko Filipce on Friday.
Filipce said two other vaccines would also be introduced, replacing older ones in the immunization calendar.
He announced the establishment of an Immunization Committee, serving as a national coordination body tasked with monitoring of the entire immunization process. ik/15:35
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:39 PM | Rod Rosenstein denies voicing plot to remove Trump
US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has denied a report alleging he discussed ousting Presiden...
- 8:11 PM | Germans angry over spy chief's promotion after comments
A spat over Germany's domestic intelligence chief flared up again Friday, after a center-left party ...
- 7:43 PM | Tsipras, Kammenos to revisit Prespa Agreement issue in March: ANA-MPA
Greek government coalition partners Alexis Tsipras and Panos Kammenos will revisit the Prespa Agreem...
- 5:58 PM | DPA CEO Kropsch elected for new EANA President
The European Alliance of News Agencies (EANA) General Assembly elected Friday Peter Kropsch, CEO of ...
- 5:40 PM | Commission to take Poland to top EU court over court reforms
The European Commission decided this week to take Poland to the top European Union court over court ...