- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 2:06 PM
Skopje, 16 May 2018 (MIA) - US Ambassador Jess Baily reaffirmed the US support of Macedonia’s bid to join NATO.
We support Macedonia's aspiration to join NATO for 25 years, certainly we expect and want you to make progress, Baily said Wednesday answering journalist question whether EU Summit in Sofia will open Macedonia’s path to NATO.
Baily attended info session on USAID Readers are Leaders Project which was held in Skopje’s City Park. sk/14:04
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:30 PM | Macedonia's tourist offer increasingly attractive for foreign guests
An estimated 1.2 million tourists will visit Macedonia this year and they will spend 3.2 million nig...
- 11:53 AM | BTA Director General Minchev: The best of MIA-BTA partnership is yet to come
In an interview on the occasion of MIA’s 20th anniversary, Maksim Minchev, Director General Director...
- 11:12 AM | President Bush backs Macedonia in NATO, urges participation in historic referendum
The Prespa Agreement is a courageous and fair compromise and it will set Macedonia on a course to en...
- 10:52 AM | Moon and Kim sign joint declaration
The leaders of North Korea and South Korea have signed a joint declaration after concluding their 3r...
- 10:04 AM | Greece: Violence at rallies to mark rapper’s killing
Violence has broken out at rallies in several Greek cities organized to mark the fifth anniversary o...