- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:21 PM
Skopje, 16 May 2018 (MIA) - The governments of Macedonia and Canada signed Wednesday a memorandum on intregovernmental transactions, including procurement of security and safety equipment, footwear and services.
The document was signed by Interior Minister Oliver Spasovski and Kati Csaba, Canada's Ambassador to Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro.
The memorandum aims to facilitate and assist intergovernmental transactions for the procurement of security and safety equipment, footwear and services conducted by the two sides. Also, under the memo, the two sides should identify projects or activities for which commodities and services from Canada are available, the Interior Ministry said. ba/17:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:00 PM | Belgrade-Pristina dialogue resumes in September
The next meeting of the Serbia and Kosovo presidents Aleksandar Vucic and Hashim Thaci will take pla...
- 3:31 PM | Leaders’ meeting resumes Monday morning
A fresh round of talks including only the leaders of the four main parliamentary parties - Zoran Zae...
- 3:06 PM | Zaev: Long-awaited construction of hydro system Konsko begins (video)
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy Ljupco Nikolovski, Ge...
- 1:57 PM | Pianist Vadym Kholodenko to give solo recital at Ohrid Summer Festival
Following last night’s performance together with the violinist Alena Baeva at the Ohrid Summer Festi...
- 1:41 PM | Putin says Russia's World Cup stadiums should remain soccer venues
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday that the country's 12 World Cup venues should be mai...