- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:21 PM
Skopje, 16 May 2018 (MIA) - The governments of Macedonia and Canada signed Wednesday a memorandum on intregovernmental transactions, including procurement of security and safety equipment, footwear and services.
The document was signed by Interior Minister Oliver Spasovski and Kati Csaba, Canada's Ambassador to Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro.
The memorandum aims to facilitate and assist intergovernmental transactions for the procurement of security and safety equipment, footwear and services conducted by the two sides. Also, under the memo, the two sides should identify projects or activities for which commodities and services from Canada are available, the Interior Ministry said. ba/17:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:30 AM | Japanese indie Shoplifters wins Cannes' Palme d'Or
The Japanese family drama Shoplifters has received the coveted award for best film, the Palme d'Or, ...
- 11:20 AM | Europe, China, Russia discussing new deal for Iran: newspaper
Diplomats from Europe, China and Russia are discussing a new accord to offer Iran financial aid to c...
- 6:45 PM | VMRO-DPMNE's Mickoski: No change of Constitution to change the name
VMRO-DPMNE does not accept the Constitution to be amended in order the constitutional name to be cha...
- 6:31 PM | President Ivanov to make public name position after receiving written document
President Gjorge Ivanov says he wants to receive a written document containing everything that has b...
- 5:55 PM | PM Zaev: Republic of Ilinden Macedonia could lead to possible compromise with Greece
The Republic of Ilinden Macedonia is the option considered by the premiers of Macedonia and Greece i...