- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:21 PM
Skopje, 16 May 2018 (MIA) - The governments of Macedonia and Canada signed Wednesday a memorandum on intregovernmental transactions, including procurement of security and safety equipment, footwear and services.
The document was signed by Interior Minister Oliver Spasovski and Kati Csaba, Canada's Ambassador to Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro.
The memorandum aims to facilitate and assist intergovernmental transactions for the procurement of security and safety equipment, footwear and services conducted by the two sides. Also, under the memo, the two sides should identify projects or activities for which commodities and services from Canada are available, the Interior Ministry said. ba/17:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:39 PM | Rod Rosenstein denies voicing plot to remove Trump
US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has denied a report alleging he discussed ousting Presiden...
- 8:11 PM | Germans angry over spy chief's promotion after comments
A spat over Germany's domestic intelligence chief flared up again Friday, after a center-left party ...
- 7:43 PM | Tsipras, Kammenos to revisit Prespa Agreement issue in March: ANA-MPA
Greek government coalition partners Alexis Tsipras and Panos Kammenos will revisit the Prespa Agreem...
- 5:58 PM | DPA CEO Kropsch elected for new EANA President
The European Alliance of News Agencies (EANA) General Assembly elected Friday Peter Kropsch, CEO of ...
- 5:40 PM | Commission to take Poland to top EU court over court reforms
The European Commission decided this week to take Poland to the top European Union court over court ...