- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:17 PM
Sofia, 16 May 2018 (MIA) – The EU-integration is the best instrument at Brussels’ disposal for assisting those countries that wish for changes and reforms, Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov said Wednesday in Sofia at a conference on Western Balkan European prospect.
The European Commission’s positive report and recommendation justifies Macedonia’s expectation to get a date for commencing the EU accession talks, Dimitrov said.
Preventing Macedonia to open the EU accession talks would be a tragedy, Dimitrov said, pointing out that for the last few years the country has learned many lessons, changed and developed social awareness. lk/17:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:30 PM | Macedonia's tourist offer increasingly attractive for foreign guests
An estimated 1.2 million tourists will visit Macedonia this year and they will spend 3.2 million nig...
- 11:53 AM | BTA Director General Minchev: The best of MIA-BTA partnership is yet to come
In an interview on the occasion of MIA’s 20th anniversary, Maksim Minchev, Director General Director...
- 11:12 AM | President Bush backs Macedonia in NATO, urges participation in historic referendum
The Prespa Agreement is a courageous and fair compromise and it will set Macedonia on a course to en...
- 10:52 AM | Moon and Kim sign joint declaration
The leaders of North Korea and South Korea have signed a joint declaration after concluding their 3r...
- 10:04 AM | Greece: Violence at rallies to mark rapper’s killing
Violence has broken out at rallies in several Greek cities organized to mark the fifth anniversary o...