- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:17 PM
Sofia, 16 May 2018 (MIA) – The EU-integration is the best instrument at Brussels’ disposal for assisting those countries that wish for changes and reforms, Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov said Wednesday in Sofia at a conference on Western Balkan European prospect.
The European Commission’s positive report and recommendation justifies Macedonia’s expectation to get a date for commencing the EU accession talks, Dimitrov said.
Preventing Macedonia to open the EU accession talks would be a tragedy, Dimitrov said, pointing out that for the last few years the country has learned many lessons, changed and developed social awareness. lk/17:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 12:38 PM | Stimulation, financial support to social innovations
Stimulation and financial support to social innovations is the new programme of the Fund for Innovat...
- 12:23 PM | Parliament's committee urges MoFA to provide documents over name proposal
The Parliament's Foreign Policy Committee has urged the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) to provid...
- 11:47 AM | Oil rises as U.S. says trade war with China is 'on hold'
Oil rose on Monday, lifted by a rally across stocks and other commodities, after the United States s...
- 11:37 AM | Montenegro may build fence on Albanian border to stop migrants
Montenegro, seeing a rise in the number of migrants passing through the country on a new route to th...
- 11:25 AM | Jean Monnet Dialogue: Political leaders united in Parliament's lead of Euro-Atlantic integration
Working group comprised of representatives of political parties will be established in the Parliamen...