- Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:02 PM
Skopje, 29 May 2018 (MIA) – Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Maltese Parliament speaker Angelo Farrugia discussed Tuesday on possibilities for intensifying the cooperation between the parliaments of both countries, the government said in a press release.
PM Zaev briefed Farrugia about the existence of a parliamentary commission in Macedonia for cooperation with Malta, established in 2017. It would be good if Maltese parliament follow the suit and set up a commission for cooperation with Macedonia, Zaev said.
Farrugia on his part voiced strong support for Macedonian government’s commitment to reforms and restoration of the basic democratic standards and the rule of law in the country.
Macedonia is on the right road to join the European Union, he said. lk/17:00
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:52 AM | Yes to amnesty, would vote for constitutional revision, says VMRO-DPMNE vice-president
Let's make the amnesty for the April 27 events in Parliament happen. This should be done unanimously...
- 11:27 AM | MP Milososki says 15 colleagues questioned by SPO after referendum, will not vote for constitution revision
About fifteen MPs, including myself, have been summoned for questioning by the Special Prosecutor's ...
- 11:01 AM | Osmani: Reform agenda resumes regardless of political challenges
The opportunities for support of the reform process, especially through expertise in key areas such ...
- 9:09 AM | Kotzias: No solution unless Prespa Agreement implemented
There will be no solution unless the Prespa Agreement is implemented, said Foreign Minister Nikos Ko...
- 8:54 AM | Eleven years since Tose Proeski's passing
Macedonia and the Balkans are remembering Tose Proeski, who tragically died in car crash near Nova G...