- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 4:01 PM
Skopje, 13 June 2018 (MIA) – Prime Minister Zoran Zaev handed over Wednesday the Skopje-Athens deal on the name issue to opposition VMRO-DPMNE leader Kristijan Mickoski.
The meeting was brief, Mickoski said, reaffirming his party’s position that the name agreement meant a capitulation for the Republic of Macedonia.
‘The PM has told me the government will adopt the agreement tomorrow, which means the document is to be declassified, namely presented to the public,’ Mickoski said.
All VMRO-DPMNE bodies will review the agreement and invite representatives of the Macedonian Orthodox Church, the Islamic Religious Community, the Macedonian Academy of Science and Art (MANU) and other institutions for consultations on the document, Mickoski said. lk/15:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:31 PM | Prespa Agreement 'unacceptable' for VMRO-DPMNE, Mickoski tells Mitchell
VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski responded Wednesday to a letter of Wess Mitchell, Assistant Sec...
- 3:28 PM | Greek foreign minister resigns, prime minister takes over
Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias has resigned following a disagreement with the defense minister...
- 2:49 PM | Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias submits resignation
Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias submitted his resignation Wednesday, a day after a tense cabine...
- 2:35 PM | European Statistics Day: Macedonian statistical system complies with European standards
Macedonia is committed to the implementation of European values, signing the Declaration over the Co...
- 2:14 PM | Atanasov: Asian tiger mosquito discovered in Macedonia, no infection cases registered
The Asian tiger mosquito has been discovered on the territory of the Republic of Macedonia. Mapping ...