- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 4:01 PM
Skopje, 13 June 2018 (MIA) – Prime Minister Zoran Zaev handed over Wednesday the Skopje-Athens deal on the name issue to opposition VMRO-DPMNE leader Kristijan Mickoski.
The meeting was brief, Mickoski said, reaffirming his party’s position that the name agreement meant a capitulation for the Republic of Macedonia.
‘The PM has told me the government will adopt the agreement tomorrow, which means the document is to be declassified, namely presented to the public,’ Mickoski said.
All VMRO-DPMNE bodies will review the agreement and invite representatives of the Macedonian Orthodox Church, the Islamic Religious Community, the Macedonian Academy of Science and Art (MANU) and other institutions for consultations on the document, Mickoski said. lk/15:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:57 PM | Ways sought to export Macedonian peaches in UK, Kosovo or Albania after Russian ban
The markets in the UK, Kosovo and Albania are seen as potential markets for export of Macedonian pea...
- 3:40 PM | Over 740 Macedonian nationals living abroad applied to vote in upcoming referendum
Thus far a total of 742 citizens have filed applications for voting abroad at the 30 September name ...
- 2:51 PM | Genoa motorway bridge collapses 'killing at least 10'
A major motorway bridge has collapsed near the Italian city of Genoa, leading to vehicles falling so...
- 2:44 PM | Erdogan says Turkey will boycott U.S. electronics, lira steadies
President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday Turkey will boycott electronic products from the United Sta...
- 2:35 PM | Igor Ivanov Izi's silent short The Lover about to come out of post-production
The Lover, Macedonian director Igor Ivanov Izi's short that was shot in the style of old silent movi...