- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 4:01 PM
Skopje, 13 June 2018 (MIA) – Prime Minister Zoran Zaev handed over Wednesday the Skopje-Athens deal on the name issue to opposition VMRO-DPMNE leader Kristijan Mickoski.
The meeting was brief, Mickoski said, reaffirming his party’s position that the name agreement meant a capitulation for the Republic of Macedonia.
‘The PM has told me the government will adopt the agreement tomorrow, which means the document is to be declassified, namely presented to the public,’ Mickoski said.
All VMRO-DPMNE bodies will review the agreement and invite representatives of the Macedonian Orthodox Church, the Islamic Religious Community, the Macedonian Academy of Science and Art (MANU) and other institutions for consultations on the document, Mickoski said. lk/15:59
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:28 PM | Three children aged 4, 2, 1 die in Veles fire
Three children aged 4, 2 and 1 died in a fire that broke out on the outskirts of Veles late on Wedne...
- 9:20 PM | Erdogan says Turkey became safe haven for refugees, West hid behind barbed wires
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday Turkey became a safe haven for refugees while the W...
- 8:57 PM | Trump to order end of immediate immigrant family separations at U.S. border
U.S. President Donald Trump said he would sign an executive order on immigration on Wednesday to end...
- 8:46 PM | WC 2018: Uruguay makes knockout stage, Saudi Arabia out after 1-0 loss
Uruguay beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 on Wednesday thanks to a goal from striker Luis Suarez, propelling the...
- 8:41 PM | Committee for changes in Macedonian, Greek instruction books in coming weeks
A committee working on changes in instruction books in both Macedonia and Greece will be established...