- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 5:16 PM
Athens, 13 June 2018 (MIA) – The (name) agreement is a political victory as it resolves a matter that has been burdening the country for over 30 years, Greek government spokesman Dimitris Tzanakopoulos said in a interview with the national ERT.
The government, he said, is satisfied with and proud of everything it has achieved for resolving the matter.
He expressed belief that after a certain period of time those opposing the agreement would realize that it ‘is a necessary political and diplomatic compromise’, which although a compromise fully protects the interests of Greece, MIA reports from Athens. lk/17:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:28 PM | Three children aged 4, 2, 1 die in Veles fire
Three children aged 4, 2 and 1 died in a fire that broke out on the outskirts of Veles late on Wedne...
- 9:20 PM | Erdogan says Turkey became safe haven for refugees, West hid behind barbed wires
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday Turkey became a safe haven for refugees while the W...
- 8:57 PM | Trump to order end of immediate immigrant family separations at U.S. border
U.S. President Donald Trump said he would sign an executive order on immigration on Wednesday to end...
- 8:46 PM | WC 2018: Uruguay makes knockout stage, Saudi Arabia out after 1-0 loss
Uruguay beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 on Wednesday thanks to a goal from striker Luis Suarez, propelling the...
- 8:41 PM | Committee for changes in Macedonian, Greek instruction books in coming weeks
A committee working on changes in instruction books in both Macedonia and Greece will be established...