- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 5:16 PM
Athens, 13 June 2018 (MIA) – The (name) agreement is a political victory as it resolves a matter that has been burdening the country for over 30 years, Greek government spokesman Dimitris Tzanakopoulos said in a interview with the national ERT.
The government, he said, is satisfied with and proud of everything it has achieved for resolving the matter.
He expressed belief that after a certain period of time those opposing the agreement would realize that it ‘is a necessary political and diplomatic compromise’, which although a compromise fully protects the interests of Greece, MIA reports from Athens. lk/17:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:57 PM | Ways sought to export Macedonian peaches in UK, Kosovo or Albania after Russian ban
The markets in the UK, Kosovo and Albania are seen as potential markets for export of Macedonian pea...
- 3:40 PM | Over 740 Macedonian nationals living abroad applied to vote in upcoming referendum
Thus far a total of 742 citizens have filed applications for voting abroad at the 30 September name ...
- 2:51 PM | Genoa motorway bridge collapses 'killing at least 10'
A major motorway bridge has collapsed near the Italian city of Genoa, leading to vehicles falling so...
- 2:44 PM | Erdogan says Turkey will boycott U.S. electronics, lira steadies
President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday Turkey will boycott electronic products from the United Sta...
- 2:35 PM | Igor Ivanov Izi's silent short The Lover about to come out of post-production
The Lover, Macedonian director Igor Ivanov Izi's short that was shot in the style of old silent movi...