- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 6:21 PM
Ljubljana, 12 June 2018 (MIA) - Slovenia's President Borut Pahor lauded Wednesday the agreement between the governments of Greece and Macedonia to resolve the dispute about Macedonia's name and pave the way for the country's access to the EU and NATO.
This agreement, Pahor said, could also stimulate a resolution of bilateral and multilateral issues in the Western Balkans.
‘The agreement promotes the peace, security and European prospect of the region,’ Pahor said. lk/18:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:08 PM | FM: Political decision this week on start of EU negotiations is crucial for Macedonia
I hope that the EU members could find a compromise that for us would imply a clear political decisio...
- 8:48 PM | Traffic accident leaves 2 dead, 17 injured migrants
Two migrants died and 17 were left injured on Monday after a traffic accident on Radovis-Stip road i...
- 8:35 PM | FM: Bulgaria to propose opening of EU-Macedonia accession negotiations
The Bulgarian Presidency of the EU Council will propose on Tuesday that Macedonia and Albania be inv...
- 8:23 PM | Macedonia expects heightened US support: deputy minister
Deputy Foreign Minister Andrej Zernovski and US Ambassador Jess Baily in a meeting on Monday praised...
- 7:50 PM | PM Zaev congratulates Turkey's Erdogan on election victory
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev sent Monday a letter to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan congratulating him ...