- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 6:21 PM
Ljubljana, 12 June 2018 (MIA) - Slovenia's President Borut Pahor lauded Wednesday the agreement between the governments of Greece and Macedonia to resolve the dispute about Macedonia's name and pave the way for the country's access to the EU and NATO.
This agreement, Pahor said, could also stimulate a resolution of bilateral and multilateral issues in the Western Balkans.
‘The agreement promotes the peace, security and European prospect of the region,’ Pahor said. lk/18:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:20 PM | Zaev-Pence: Prespa Agreement secures Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic integration
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Thursday in Washington with United States Vice President Mike Pence, w...
- 9:57 PM | DM Sekerinska: Citizens offered opportunity to realize wish for becoming part of EU, NATO
There is no doubt that citizens of Macedonia wish for their country to join the European Union and N...
- 8:45 PM | Germany, France help Western Balkans get rid of illicit arms
Germany and France have launched a project fighting illicit firearms trafficking in the Western Balk...
- 8:06 PM | Turkey slashes growth goals, warns of high inflation
Turkey slashed its growth projections and ramped up inflation predictions on Thursday, winning prais...
- 7:54 PM | Turkey fines Google over competition infringements
Turkey's Competition Authority has fined US tech giant Google around USD 15 million for violating co...