Joint press statement by NATO Secretary General and European Council President on solution to name dispute
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018 8:03 PM
Brussels, 13 June 2018 (MIA) - NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg and European Council President Donald Tusk issued a joint statement Wednesday, commending the agreement reached between Prime Ministers Alexis Tsipras and Zaev Zaev on Athens-Skopje name dispute.
‘We welcome the agreement reached between Prime Ministers Tsipras and Zaev yesterday on a solution to the name dispute. We hope that this unique opportunity to relaunch the wider Western Balkan region's European and Euro-Atlantic integration will not be wasted. This agreement sets an example for others on how to consolidate peace and stability across the region’ the statement reads. lk/20:01
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:13 PM | Macedonia’s government decides to launch referendum campaign
At its regular session Tuesday, the government adopted a decision on launching a public campaign on ...
- 8:17 PM | Turkish court frees two Greek soldiers pending espionage trial: agency
A Turkish court has released two Greek soldiers pending their trial on espionage charges, state-run ...
- 6:51 PM | President Ivanov awards certificates to participants in ‘Day with Macedonian leading CEOs’
At a formal ceremony on Tuesday President Gjorge Ivanov handed over certificates to the participants...
- 6:35 PM | Minister Sugareski denies tender for subsidies was annulled 'deliberately'
It's not true that the government deliberately annulled the public call for awarding financial suppo...
- 5:05 PM | Genoa motorway collapse kills at least 22 (UPD)
A motorway bridge has collapsed in the northwest Italian city of Genoa, sending vehicles plummeting ...