- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 5:49 PM
Skopje, 19 June 2018 (MIA) - U.S. company "Telamon" will invest EUR 4 million in a Macedonian plant, opening 300 jobs in the first five years.
The Government endorsed the draft-agreement on state aid for the company at its 75. session on Tuesday.
Telamon manufactures wire harness assembly, automotive secondary harnesses, automotive switch assembly, light industrial assembly, and kitting and packaging services to automotive and industrial-related customers.
As one of the largest private companies in Indiana, Telamon has nine domestic locations in Indiana, Illinois, California, Arkansas, Ohio, New Jersey, Kansas, Kentucky, and Missouri, and three international facilities in China (2) and Mexico. The Macedonia plant will be the seat of Telamon-Europe. ik/17:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:56 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets members of EU-Macedonia Joint Parliamentary Committee
Speaker Talat Xhaferi wished successful work Wednesday to members of the EU-Macedonia Joint Parliame...
- 6:49 PM | Zbogar: We want to see your country as full-fledged EU member
Citizens will decide very soon on the path of their future and relations with the European Union. Th...
- 6:14 PM | EU must end migration 'blame game': Tusk
The chairman of the body grouping European Union government leaders lashed out on Wednesday against ...
- 6:10 PM | Germany, EU call on Albania to continue reform progress
Germany's foreign minister on Wednesday called on Albania to work hard on its reforms so as to convi...
- 5:37 PM | EU must convince southern members over border guard plan: Austria
The EU must convince Italy, Spain and Greece to back a plan to bolster the bloc's external borders, ...