- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:02 PM
Skopje, 19 June 2018 (MIA) - The Government passed Tuesday the draft-law for prevention and protection from discrimination, upon a proposal by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
The draft-law regulates the prevention and prohibition of discrimination, types of discrimination, procedures for protection from discrimination, as well as the composition and the jurisdiction of the Anti-Discrimination Commission.
"The law aims at guaranteeing the principle of equality and prevention and protection from discrimination in the realization of human rights and freedoms," the Government said in a press release. ik/18:01
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:43 PM | Football fan group ‘Komiti’ seeks justice for its late member Nikola Sazdovski
Members and supporters of football fan group ‘Komiti’ took to streets of Skopje late Monday to marc...
- 8:15 PM | Trump and Putin vow reset in ties
Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin vowed a fresh start to troubled relations between the wor...
- 6:34 PM | Russian embassy says Zaev statement 'politically irresponsible'
The Skopje-based Russian Embassy said Monday the statement of Prime Minister Zoran Zaev that Russian...
- 5:29 PM | EUR 180,000 for celebration of Macedonia’s NATO membership invitation across the country
The budget expenditure for celebrating Macedonia’s NATO membership invitation in 15 cities across th...
- 5:14 PM | Turkey stops registering Syrian refugees: HRW
Turkish authorities have stopped registering "all but a handful" of newly-arrived Syrian refugees, d...