- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:02 PM
Skopje, 19 June 2018 (MIA) - The Government passed Tuesday the draft-law for prevention and protection from discrimination, upon a proposal by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
The draft-law regulates the prevention and prohibition of discrimination, types of discrimination, procedures for protection from discrimination, as well as the composition and the jurisdiction of the Anti-Discrimination Commission.
"The law aims at guaranteeing the principle of equality and prevention and protection from discrimination in the realization of human rights and freedoms," the Government said in a press release. ik/18:01
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:32 PM | PM Zaev: Citizens will once again make wise decision
Over the years, citizens of Macedonia have always made wise decisions and it will happen once again ...
- 10:07 PM | EU Ambassador Zbogar: Ohrid to use more EU funds for developing tourism
About EUR 18 million under the EU Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA) has been allocated f...
- 10:04 PM | Opposition leader Mickoski tells citizens to vote 'with own conscience' in upcoming referendum
In the 30 September referendum all citizens of Macedonia should act in line with their belief, liste...
- 9:28 PM | EDJNet: Europe is getting warmer
An exclusive analysis of over 100 million meteorological data points shows that every major city in ...
- 7:37 PM | Russia to upgrade Syria air defenses
Russia is to send new anti-aircraft missiles to Syria, a week after Syrian forces accidentally shot ...