- Thursday, June 21, 2018 8:44 AM
Skopje, 21 June 2018 (MIA) - Summer begins in the northern hemisphere on Thursday, running through September 22.
Summer in Macedonia begins at 12:07h. Today is the longest day of the year, lasting 15 hours and 14 minutes. The Sun rises at 04:58h and sets at 20:12h.
Weather will be sunny and slightly overcast with afternoon thundershowers.
Temperatures will range between 21C and 34C.
Similar weather in Skopje with temperatures up to 31C. ik/08:42
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:43 PM | Football fan group ‘Komiti’ seeks justice for its late member Nikola Sazdovski
Members and supporters of football fan group ‘Komiti’ took to streets of Skopje late Monday to marc...
- 8:15 PM | Trump and Putin vow reset in ties
Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin vowed a fresh start to troubled relations between the wor...
- 6:34 PM | Russian embassy says Zaev statement 'politically irresponsible'
The Skopje-based Russian Embassy said Monday the statement of Prime Minister Zoran Zaev that Russian...
- 5:29 PM | EUR 180,000 for celebration of Macedonia’s NATO membership invitation across the country
The budget expenditure for celebrating Macedonia’s NATO membership invitation in 15 cities across th...
- 5:14 PM | Turkey stops registering Syrian refugees: HRW
Turkish authorities have stopped registering "all but a handful" of newly-arrived Syrian refugees, d...