- Thursday, June 21, 2018 8:44 AM
Skopje, 21 June 2018 (MIA) - Summer begins in the northern hemisphere on Thursday, running through September 22.
Summer in Macedonia begins at 12:07h. Today is the longest day of the year, lasting 15 hours and 14 minutes. The Sun rises at 04:58h and sets at 20:12h.
Weather will be sunny and slightly overcast with afternoon thundershowers.
Temperatures will range between 21C and 34C.
Similar weather in Skopje with temperatures up to 31C. ik/08:42
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:31 PM | DUI’s Ahmeti: 30 September - key day for Macedonia' European future
The Democratic Union for Integration (DUI) set Macedonia’s accession to the European Union and NATO ...
- 9:58 PM | PM Zaev on Prespa Agreement and constitutional changes
The changes of Macedonian Constitution in line with Skopje-Athens name (Prespa Agreement) will be im...
- 8:49 PM | Bill Cosby sentenced to state prison for sexual assault
Comedian Bill Cosby has been sentenced to three to 10 years in state prison for sexual assault, the ...
- 8:38 PM | Argentina's central bank boss Luis Caputo quits after three months
The head of Argentina's central bank has resigned amid reports of a row over policies to restore con...
- 7:17 PM | US President Trump pits 'patriotism' over 'globalism' at UN speech
President Donald Trump delivered a blunt condemnation of cooperative "globalism", lashing out at OPE...