- Saturday, June 23, 2018 12:06 PM
Skopje, 23 June 2018 (MIA) - A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June 26 and to Poland on June 27.
Zaev will meet in Vienna with Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz and will hold a joint press conference, Government Press Service told Saturday.
Zaev will also hold a meeting in the Austrian Parliament, will address the debate on the topic "Common European Future for South East Europe - the Example of Macedonia" and will meet with representatives of the business community in Austria.
In Warsaw, Zaev will meet with Polish PM Mateusz Morawiecki and will hold a joint press conference, Government Press Service told. sk/12:05
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:32 PM | Osmani: I believe that opposition will realize that the country has no future without EU and NATO
Deputy PM for European Affairs Bujar Osmani considers that opposing of VMRO-DPMNE to the name deal w...
- 3:55 PM | Fund for Innovations says procedure of first call on Economic Growth Plan is transparent
The Fund for Innovations and Technology Development said Sunday that the procedure for conducting th...
- 3:04 PM | Ex-Trump adviser Steve Bannon planning foundation to boost far right in Europe: Report
US President Donald Trump's controversial former adviser Steve Bannon plans to set up a foundation i...
- 2:54 PM | Kotzias: Citizens of the neighbouring country have the right to self-determination
We cannot change the universal right the neighbours to be called Macedonians, at an individual or un...
- 1:36 PM | Angjusev urges his companies’ co-owners to withdraw applications for Government’s Economic Growth Plan funding measures
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev urged co-owners of his companies to reconsider decision...