- Saturday, June 23, 2018 12:06 PM
Skopje, 23 June 2018 (MIA) - A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June 26 and to Poland on June 27.
Zaev will meet in Vienna with Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz and will hold a joint press conference, Government Press Service told Saturday.
Zaev will also hold a meeting in the Austrian Parliament, will address the debate on the topic "Common European Future for South East Europe - the Example of Macedonia" and will meet with representatives of the business community in Austria.
In Warsaw, Zaev will meet with Polish PM Mateusz Morawiecki and will hold a joint press conference, Government Press Service told. sk/12:05
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:56 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets members of EU-Macedonia Joint Parliamentary Committee
Speaker Talat Xhaferi wished successful work Wednesday to members of the EU-Macedonia Joint Parliame...
- 6:49 PM | Zbogar: We want to see your country as full-fledged EU member
Citizens will decide very soon on the path of their future and relations with the European Union. Th...
- 6:14 PM | EU must end migration 'blame game': Tusk
The chairman of the body grouping European Union government leaders lashed out on Wednesday against ...
- 6:10 PM | Germany, EU call on Albania to continue reform progress
Germany's foreign minister on Wednesday called on Albania to work hard on its reforms so as to convi...
- 5:37 PM | EU must convince southern members over border guard plan: Austria
The EU must convince Italy, Spain and Greece to back a plan to bolster the bloc's external borders, ...