- Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:56 PM
Skopje, 11 July 2018 (MIA) – Rejoice Macedonia! The doors for our full-fledged NATO membership are opened, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Wednesday in regard to the decision of the Alliance’s members to invite the country to start the accession talks.
‘This afternoon NATO members states have decided to invite the Republic of Macedonia to start the accession process. Our partners and friends voiced appreciation for our staunch commitment to meet all standards,’ Zaev posted on Facebook.
Today is a great, historic day for the Republic of Macedonia, he said and promised that the incumbent government would bring more good news to citizens in the upcoming period.
Today Zaev is one of the speakers at the ‘NATO Engages’ event, which brings together current and next generation leaders to discuss international security in the 21st century. The event’s themes include defense and security, deterrence and dialogue as well as how NATO can project stability in today’s world. lk/18:56
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:32 PM | Osmani: I believe that opposition will realize that the country has no future without EU and NATO
Deputy PM for European Affairs Bujar Osmani considers that opposing of VMRO-DPMNE to the name deal w...
- 3:55 PM | Fund for Innovations says procedure of first call on Economic Growth Plan is transparent
The Fund for Innovations and Technology Development said Sunday that the procedure for conducting th...
- 3:04 PM | Ex-Trump adviser Steve Bannon planning foundation to boost far right in Europe: Report
US President Donald Trump's controversial former adviser Steve Bannon plans to set up a foundation i...
- 2:54 PM | Kotzias: Citizens of the neighbouring country have the right to self-determination
We cannot change the universal right the neighbours to be called Macedonians, at an individual or un...
- 1:36 PM | Angjusev urges his companies’ co-owners to withdraw applications for Government’s Economic Growth Plan funding measures
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev urged co-owners of his companies to reconsider decision...