- Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:35 AM
Pristina, 12 July 2018 (MIA) - Former chief negotiator in the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue Edita Tahiri has urged parties of Kosovo Albanians to reach consensus over the final stage of the negotiations, MIA reports from Pristina.
Tahiri told newspaper "Epoka e Re" the first consensus that parties should reach is the issue of Kosovo's red lines in the process.
According to her, the red lines should include mutual recognition, the Ahtisaari package and Kosovo's accession to the UN.
Tahiri said the Kosovo Parliament should adopt a platform for the negotiations and authorise the President and the negotiating team. ik/08:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:38 PM | Robertson: Macedonian people have a decision to make - now or never
It would be wrong for me to say how to vote, but casting a vote is an imperative, as the saying goes...
- 8:23 PM | DM Sekerinska invites citizens to vote for European Macedonia on referendum day
Macedonia’s accession to NATO will not be a gift as the government has done, sacrificed a lot to bri...
- 6:56 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets members of EU-Macedonia Joint Parliamentary Committee
Speaker Talat Xhaferi wished successful work Wednesday to members of the EU-Macedonia Joint Parliame...
- 6:49 PM | Zbogar: We want to see your country as full-fledged EU member
Citizens will decide very soon on the path of their future and relations with the European Union. Th...
- 6:14 PM | EU must end migration 'blame game': Tusk
The chairman of the body grouping European Union government leaders lashed out on Wednesday against ...