- Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:35 AM
Pristina, 12 July 2018 (MIA) - Former chief negotiator in the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue Edita Tahiri has urged parties of Kosovo Albanians to reach consensus over the final stage of the negotiations, MIA reports from Pristina.
Tahiri told newspaper "Epoka e Re" the first consensus that parties should reach is the issue of Kosovo's red lines in the process.
According to her, the red lines should include mutual recognition, the Ahtisaari package and Kosovo's accession to the UN.
Tahiri said the Kosovo Parliament should adopt a platform for the negotiations and authorise the President and the negotiating team. ik/08:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:32 PM | Osmani: I believe that opposition will realize that the country has no future without EU and NATO
Deputy PM for European Affairs Bujar Osmani considers that opposing of VMRO-DPMNE to the name deal w...
- 3:55 PM | Fund for Innovations says procedure of first call on Economic Growth Plan is transparent
The Fund for Innovations and Technology Development said Sunday that the procedure for conducting th...
- 3:04 PM | Ex-Trump adviser Steve Bannon planning foundation to boost far right in Europe: Report
US President Donald Trump's controversial former adviser Steve Bannon plans to set up a foundation i...
- 2:54 PM | Kotzias: Citizens of the neighbouring country have the right to self-determination
We cannot change the universal right the neighbours to be called Macedonians, at an individual or un...
- 1:36 PM | Angjusev urges his companies’ co-owners to withdraw applications for Government’s Economic Growth Plan funding measures
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev urged co-owners of his companies to reconsider decision...