- Thursday, July 12, 2018 10:18 AM
Athens, 12 July 2018 (MIA) - Panos Kammenos, leader of the Greek junior coalition partner Independent Greeks, has said Macedonia will not join NATO and the name agreement will not be implemented, MIA reports from Athens.
The Greek defense minister told reporters in Brussels that the name agreement will never be implemented because the referendum will fail.
"They can collect invitations and take pictures, but they cannot join NATO as long as they use term Macedonia," said Kammenos quoted by ANA-MPA. ik/10:17
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:49 PM | Europe needs you, German FM Maas tells the debate ‘Why Europe’
Why Europe? – to have a decent, orderly, functional state, high-quality education, health care, bett...
- 9:23 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets EP Vice President Papadimoulis
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi met Tuesday with European Parliament Vice President Dimitrios Papad...
- 8:55 PM | Germany ousts spy chief over handling of far-right protests
Germany's government said on Tuesday it would replace the head of its domestic spy agency who has fa...
- 8:24 PM | PM Zaev: I’m certain all citizens will say ‘yes’ for Macedonia’s Euro-Atlantic future
I am certain that all citizens of Macedonia will make a historic decision and seize the unique oppor...
- 8:15 PM | Meta urges Albanians in Macedonia to vote "for" at referendum
Albanian President Ilir Meta has urged Albanians in Macedonia to take part at the September 30 refer...