- Thursday, July 12, 2018 10:18 AM
Athens, 12 July 2018 (MIA) - Panos Kammenos, leader of the Greek junior coalition partner Independent Greeks, has said Macedonia will not join NATO and the name agreement will not be implemented, MIA reports from Athens.
The Greek defense minister told reporters in Brussels that the name agreement will never be implemented because the referendum will fail.
"They can collect invitations and take pictures, but they cannot join NATO as long as they use term Macedonia," said Kammenos quoted by ANA-MPA. ik/10:17
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:32 PM | Osmani: I believe that opposition will realize that the country has no future without EU and NATO
Deputy PM for European Affairs Bujar Osmani considers that opposing of VMRO-DPMNE to the name deal w...
- 3:55 PM | Fund for Innovations says procedure of first call on Economic Growth Plan is transparent
The Fund for Innovations and Technology Development said Sunday that the procedure for conducting th...
- 3:04 PM | Ex-Trump adviser Steve Bannon planning foundation to boost far right in Europe: Report
US President Donald Trump's controversial former adviser Steve Bannon plans to set up a foundation i...
- 2:54 PM | Kotzias: Citizens of the neighbouring country have the right to self-determination
We cannot change the universal right the neighbours to be called Macedonians, at an individual or un...
- 1:36 PM | Angjusev urges his companies’ co-owners to withdraw applications for Government’s Economic Growth Plan funding measures
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev urged co-owners of his companies to reconsider decision...