- Thursday, July 12, 2018 3:24 PM
Skopje, 12 July 2018 (MIA) – The opposition VMRO-DPMNE MPs will vote in favor of a declaration on supporting Macedonia’s NATO membership, proposed by the defense and security committee.
‘VMRO-DPMNE has always supported declarations in support of Macedonia’s EU, NATO membership,’ party’s MP Dragan Danev said.
He reminded that the first declaration on Macedonia’s NATO membership in 1993 was endorsed by all of MPs at that period. lk/15:24
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:07 PM | EU Ambassador Zbogar: Ohrid to use more EU funds for developing tourism
About EUR 18 million under the EU Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA) has been allocated f...
- 10:04 PM | Opposition leader Mickoski tells citizens to vote 'with own conscience' in upcoming referendum
In the 30 September referendum all citizens of Macedonia should act in line with their belief, liste...
- 9:28 PM | EDJNet: Europe is getting warmer
An exclusive analysis of over 100 million meteorological data points shows that every major city in ...
- 7:37 PM | Russia to upgrade Syria air defenses
Russia is to send new anti-aircraft missiles to Syria, a week after Syrian forces accidentally shot ...
- 6:29 PM | Italy govt adopts tough anti-migrant decree
The Italian government on Monday adopted a heavily-criticised security decree which will make it eas...