- Friday, July 20, 2018 8:57 AM
Skopje, 20 July 2018 (MIA) - An exhibition titled “Toys and robots in artist books parchment concertina” will open Friday evening NLB Gallery. The event is organised by the Directorate for Culture and Art-Skopje in cooperation with the Macedonian Artists' Association (DLUM).
The author of the exhibition is the Serbian academic sculptor and painter Leposava Milosevic-Sibinovic. Artists from Serbia, Macedonia, France, Mexico, Spain, Hungary, Bulgaria, Armenia, Cuba, Croatia, Canada and Russia are also included in the project.
Additionally, romantic comedy 'Paris Can Wait' directed by Eleanor Coppola will be screened Friday evening within café-cinema programme in Suli An. sk/08:55
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:17 PM | Germany reaches deal on sending back migrants to Greece
Germany has reached an agreement with Greece to send back migrants to the Mediterranean country if t...
- 5:53 PM | SEC President: No 'phantoms' in Voter's List
Phantom voters in the Voter's List do not exist, according to State Election Commission (SEC) Presid...
- 5:42 PM | India monsoon floods 'kill more than 300' in Kerala
At least 324 people have been killed in flooding in the southern Indian state of Kerala, the regiona...
- 5:09 PM | Slovenia's parliament confirms Sarec as PM designate
Slovenia’s parliament approved Marjan Sarec, a comedian turned politician, as prime minister designa...
- 5:00 PM | German ‘Gerresheimer’ reviews possibility to invest in Macedonia
The German company ‘Gerresheimer’ has been reviewing the possibility to open a plant in Macedonia. T...