- Friday, July 20, 2018 8:57 AM
Skopje, 20 July 2018 (MIA) - An exhibition titled “Toys and robots in artist books parchment concertina” will open Friday evening NLB Gallery. The event is organised by the Directorate for Culture and Art-Skopje in cooperation with the Macedonian Artists' Association (DLUM).
The author of the exhibition is the Serbian academic sculptor and painter Leposava Milosevic-Sibinovic. Artists from Serbia, Macedonia, France, Mexico, Spain, Hungary, Bulgaria, Armenia, Cuba, Croatia, Canada and Russia are also included in the project.
Additionally, romantic comedy 'Paris Can Wait' directed by Eleanor Coppola will be screened Friday evening within café-cinema programme in Suli An. sk/08:55
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:12 PM | Russian Orthodox Church breaks with Constantinople in row over Ukraine
The Russian Orthodox Church said on Monday it had decided to sever all relations with the Ecumenical...
- 7:58 PM | Turkish police have audio showing Khashoggi was killed at consulate: sources
Turkish authorities have an audio recording which indicates that missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khas...
- 7:51 PM | Parliament to resume debate on constitutional revision on Tuesday
MPs have concluded Monday's debate on the government motion for constitutional changes, which is set...
- 6:31 PM | Fight against corruption requires unity, says Minister Deskoska
Corruption exists in all countries without exception, as a criminal and sociological phenomenon, mor...
- 6:01 PM | 2018 Skopje Jazz Festival: Contemporary jazz and exclusive performances
The Skopje Jazz Festival this year is focused on contemporary jazz. The musicians scheduled to perfo...