- Friday, August 10, 2018 8:20 AM
Belgrade, 10 August 2018 (MIA) - Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said on Thursday he was in favor of "delineation" with the Albanians in Kosovo and Metohija, B92 reports.
"I am in favor - and this is my policy - of delineation with the Albanians. To have a territory which it is not known who is treating it in what way, and what belongs to whom - that it is always a source of potential conflict," Vucic told reporters in the town of Sid.
He added that he "cannot talk about what he is negotiating about with the Kosovo Albanians" - as he would in that way "reveal Serbia's cards in the negotiations."
Vucic also explained that an agreement between Belgrade and Pristina will be "a comprehensive package that is not as simplified and simple as some imagine." ik/08:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:42 PM | FM Dimitrov: US State Secretary Pompeo voices strong support for Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov had an official meeting Tuesday in Washington with US Secretary of ...
- 9:27 PM | Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen 'strikes plea deal'
US President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen has entered into a plea deal with US federal...
- 7:46 PM | Vice-Premier Angjusev meets German business delegation
Germany is the most significant trade partner of Macedonia, Vice-Premier for Economic Affairs Koco A...
- 6:37 PM | More than two million Muslims mark Eid al-Adha in Saudi Arabia
More than two million Muslims took part in the symbolic stoning of the devil Tuesday in Saudi Arabia...
- 6:33 PM | FM Dimitrov visits Washington for meetings with US senators, NGO representatives
Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov, who is paying an official visit to the US, held talks i...