- Friday, August 10, 2018 8:43 AM
Skopje, 10 August 2018 (MIA) - Macedonia observes Friday 17 years from the death of eight Macedonian Army (ARM) reservists near area Ljubotenski Bacila.
On 10 August 2001 an ARM military cargo vehicle hit two planted mines at a road near Ljubotenski Bacila.
Skopje garrison reservists Tome Badarovski, Goce Cankulovski, Branko Janev, Tomislav Nastevski, Marjanco Boskovski, Ivica Zlatevski, Tome Dimovski and Rade Jankovski were killed in the incident. ik/08:42
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:42 PM | FM Dimitrov: US State Secretary Pompeo voices strong support for Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov had an official meeting Tuesday in Washington with US Secretary of ...
- 9:27 PM | Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen 'strikes plea deal'
US President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen has entered into a plea deal with US federal...
- 7:46 PM | Vice-Premier Angjusev meets German business delegation
Germany is the most significant trade partner of Macedonia, Vice-Premier for Economic Affairs Koco A...
- 6:37 PM | More than two million Muslims mark Eid al-Adha in Saudi Arabia
More than two million Muslims took part in the symbolic stoning of the devil Tuesday in Saudi Arabia...
- 6:33 PM | FM Dimitrov visits Washington for meetings with US senators, NGO representatives
Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov, who is paying an official visit to the US, held talks i...