- Friday, August 10, 2018 10:25 AM
Skopje, 10 August 2018 (MIA) - The Basic Public Prosecutor's Office for organized crime and corruption has launched a pre-investigative procedure following reports over public procurement irregularities in the Ministry of Health.
The case refers to the public procurement of bio-reagents and blood tests in the amount of EUR 35 million and the procurement of drugs from pharmaceutical wholesalers for the needs of the public health institutions without a tendering procedure worth EUR 400,000.
The Health Ministry terminated the tender by the end of July amid public criticism, after it emerged there was only one bidder, a company that had been established only a few months ago without prior experience in the field. ik/10:24
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:45 PM | President Ivanov: School for Young Leaders turns into recognized brand
About 40 young people from Azerbaijan, Canada, China, Macedonia, Switzerland, Spain…are taking part ...
- 6:52 PM | Islamic militants launch attacks in Chechnya, 5 killed
Islamic militants launched a series of attacks Monday in Russia's southern province of Chechnya, lea...
- 6:49 PM | Turkey initiates WTO dispute complaint over additional U.S. tariffs
Turkey has initiated a dispute complaint with the World Trade Organisation against additional tariff...
- 5:53 PM | Titanic: Electoral fraud trial resumes Sept. 12
122 'bombs', i.e. batches of wiretapped phone conversations, were played Monday during a trial of th...
- 5:22 PM | Organizations ask government to fund 'Boycott' referendum campaign
The organizations campaigning against the Sept. 30 name referendum on Monday asked the government to...