- Friday, August 10, 2018 12:03 PM
Skopje, 10 August 2018 (MIA) - A delegation of the Defense Ministry and the Macedonian Army (ARM) observed 17 years from the death of eight Macedonian Army (ARM) reservists near area Ljubotenski Bacila at their monument in village Ljubanci on Friday.
Representatives of the President's Office, Government, Butel municipality, veterans associations and family members also laid flowers at the site.
On 10 August 2001 an ARM military cargo vehicle hit two planted mines at a road near Ljubotenski Bacila.
Skopje garrison reservists Tome Badarovski, Goce Cankulovski, Branko Janev, Tomislav Nastevski, Marjanco Boskovski, Ivica Zlatevski, Tome Dimovski and Rade Jankovski were killed in the incident. ik/12:01
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:12 PM | Russian Orthodox Church breaks with Constantinople in row over Ukraine
The Russian Orthodox Church said on Monday it had decided to sever all relations with the Ecumenical...
- 7:58 PM | Turkish police have audio showing Khashoggi was killed at consulate: sources
Turkish authorities have an audio recording which indicates that missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khas...
- 7:51 PM | Parliament to resume debate on constitutional revision on Tuesday
MPs have concluded Monday's debate on the government motion for constitutional changes, which is set...
- 6:31 PM | Fight against corruption requires unity, says Minister Deskoska
Corruption exists in all countries without exception, as a criminal and sociological phenomenon, mor...
- 6:01 PM | 2018 Skopje Jazz Festival: Contemporary jazz and exclusive performances
The Skopje Jazz Festival this year is focused on contemporary jazz. The musicians scheduled to perfo...