- Friday, August 10, 2018 12:03 PM
Skopje, 10 August 2018 (MIA) - A delegation of the Defense Ministry and the Macedonian Army (ARM) observed 17 years from the death of eight Macedonian Army (ARM) reservists near area Ljubotenski Bacila at their monument in village Ljubanci on Friday.
Representatives of the President's Office, Government, Butel municipality, veterans associations and family members also laid flowers at the site.
On 10 August 2001 an ARM military cargo vehicle hit two planted mines at a road near Ljubotenski Bacila.
Skopje garrison reservists Tome Badarovski, Goce Cankulovski, Branko Janev, Tomislav Nastevski, Marjanco Boskovski, Ivica Zlatevski, Tome Dimovski and Rade Jankovski were killed in the incident. ik/12:01
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:17 PM | Germany reaches deal on sending back migrants to Greece
Germany has reached an agreement with Greece to send back migrants to the Mediterranean country if t...
- 5:53 PM | SEC President: No 'phantoms' in Voter's List
Phantom voters in the Voter's List do not exist, according to State Election Commission (SEC) Presid...
- 5:42 PM | India monsoon floods 'kill more than 300' in Kerala
At least 324 people have been killed in flooding in the southern Indian state of Kerala, the regiona...
- 5:09 PM | Slovenia's parliament confirms Sarec as PM designate
Slovenia’s parliament approved Marjan Sarec, a comedian turned politician, as prime minister designa...
- 5:00 PM | German ‘Gerresheimer’ reviews possibility to invest in Macedonia
The German company ‘Gerresheimer’ has been reviewing the possibility to open a plant in Macedonia. T...