- Friday, August 10, 2018 4:40 PM
Skopje, 10 August 2019 (MIA) – Diaspora Minister Edmond Ademi has called on all expats to register to vote in the upcoming referendum by submitting a request at the State Electoral Commission's website dijaspora.sec.mk.
'Dear compatriots from the diaspora,' Ademi said in a public announcement Friday urging expats to exercise their civic duty and vote to contribute towards 'a better future of our children.'
"All citizens of Macedonia may exercise their voting rights in any of our diplomatic and consular offices worldwide," Ademi said.
"It's up to you to decide if the Republic of Macedonia will become a member of EU and NATO by accepting the agreement with Greece.
"Your vote will decide the future of our country."
The list of registered voters from the Macedonian diaspora is publicly available at SEC's webpage. mr/16:40
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:45 PM | President Ivanov: School for Young Leaders turns into recognized brand
About 40 young people from Azerbaijan, Canada, China, Macedonia, Switzerland, Spain…are taking part ...
- 6:52 PM | Islamic militants launch attacks in Chechnya, 5 killed
Islamic militants launched a series of attacks Monday in Russia's southern province of Chechnya, lea...
- 6:49 PM | Turkey initiates WTO dispute complaint over additional U.S. tariffs
Turkey has initiated a dispute complaint with the World Trade Organisation against additional tariff...
- 5:53 PM | Titanic: Electoral fraud trial resumes Sept. 12
122 'bombs', i.e. batches of wiretapped phone conversations, were played Monday during a trial of th...
- 5:22 PM | Organizations ask government to fund 'Boycott' referendum campaign
The organizations campaigning against the Sept. 30 name referendum on Monday asked the government to...