- Wednesday, September 12, 2018 12:40 PM
Skopje, 12 September 2018 (MIA) - I am prepared to accept a duel with Mr.Mickoski when he clearly rejects the referendum boycott. These positions put Macedonia's future in delusion, Prime Minister Zaev said on Wednesday.
PM Zaev was quizzed about the invitation by VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski for a TV duel and the opposition's party stance to let citizens act according to their own belief at the coming referendum.
"Macedonia's future deserves discussions on this issue and therefore boycotting the country's future is not a ground for any talks," Zaev told reporters during a joint press conference with Kosovo President Hashim Thaci. ik/12:39
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:28 PM | UK's Jeremy Corbyn says Labour prefers election to second Brexit referendum
Britain's opposition Labour Party prefers a new election to a second referendum on Brexit, its leade...
- 3:23 PM | Stoltenberg: We wait for you in NATO (video)
It is now time to make your voices heard. This is once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. NATO’s door is ope...
- 3:03 PM | Macedonia begins screening process for EU negotiations
The necessary preparatory work for Macedonia's accession negotiations to the EU will begin on Septem...
- 2:00 PM | Spasovski: Institutions to guarantee flawless administering the referendum
The right to vote is inviolable and should not be violated by anyone. The secrecy of the vote is gua...
- 1:17 PM | New US Peace Corps volunteers arrive in Macedonia
A new group of fifty-five Americans will arrive Sunday to serve as volunteers in the US Peace Corps ...