- Wednesday, September 12, 2018 4:50 PM
Skopje, 12 September 2018 (MIA) – The 30 September referendum in Macedonia, developments in Balkan region, in particular the Pristina-Belgrade dialogue were subjects of discussion of DUI leader Ali Ahmeti and visiting Kosovo President Hashim Thaci.
Ahmeti briefed Thaci on the pace of the referendum campaign, notifying the significance of the implementation of the Prespa Agreement, DUI said in a press release on Wednesday.
Ahmeti and Thaci agreed that the ethnic Albanians and all generally all citizens of Macedonia should come out en masse and vote ‘FOR’ the country’s accession to NATO and EU. Joining the Euro-Atlantic institutions is the only future for the Western Balkan countries, as it ensures sustainable peace, security and stability. lk/16:48
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:24 AM | Debate on perspectives of Macedonian economy through EU and NATO accession
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Vice Premier for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev will attend debate "Pe...
- 9:07 AM | Roger Deakins to deliver master-class at Manaki Brothers
Oscar-winning British cinematographer Roger Deakins will deliver a master-class within the Internati...
- 8:57 AM | Forum on improvement of business environment in Macedonia
Forum on ways to improve business environment in Macedonia will take place in Bitola on Monday.
- 8:54 AM | Tripoli clashes leave 115 dead, 383 injured- health ministry
At least 115 people have been killed and 383 injured in month-long clashes between rival factions in...
- 8:51 AM | Group of Albanian snipers join jihadists in Syria: report
A group of Albanian snipers have joined jihadists fighting in Idlib, Syria, reports France Soir.