- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 8:15 PM
Tirana, 18 September 2018 (MIA) - Albanian President Ilir Meta has urged Albanians in Macedonia to take part at the September 30 referendum and vote "for" the country's European future.
President Meta met Tuesday in Tirana with Democratic Party of Albanians (DPA) leader Menduh Thaci.
"President Meta values the positive approach of the Macedonian government for comprehensive reforms and the significant contribution of the Albanian factor in these crucial processes," his office said in a press release.
He added that Albanian politicians in Macedonia played a key role in the process of internal social and political transformation, as well as the country's Euro-Atlantic integration efforts. ik/20:15
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:31 PM | Ministers sign declaration on improved status of rural women
Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy Ljupco Nikolovski and Minister of Labor and Soci...
- 1:44 PM | North and South Korea agree railway ceremony next month
The two Koreas will hold a groundbreaking ceremony for the reconnection of their railways and roads ...
- 1:23 PM | Lorenzo Serra: It is a lie that nobody wants Macedonia in the EU
Spanish Ambassador to Macedonia Emilio Lorenzo Serra told Monday that tendency is clear – Macedonia ...
- 1:17 PM | Gasoline, diesel prices upped
Gasoline prices will increase by MKD 1-1.5 per litre as of Monday midnight, the Energy Regulatory Co...
- 1:07 PM | Turkey to search Saudi consulate in missing journalist case: source
A joint Turkish and Saudi team will search the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul on Monday afterno...