- Sunday, January 17, 2016 12:30 PM
Skopje, 17 January 2016 (MIA) - In the past 24 hours, the Ministry of Interior has issued certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum to 1.601 foreign nationals.
Of them, 696 are male, 350 female, 552 children and another three unaccompanied children.
By nationality, 865 are Syrians, 381 Afghans and 355 Iraqis. sk/12:29
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:32 PM | WC 2018: Lukaku double as Belgium outclass brave Panama
A stunning volley from Dries Mertens and a Romelu Lukaku double broke the resistance of a brave Pana...
- 7:27 PM | Nielsen says no apology for separating families
United States Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen says officials will not apologize for enf...
- 7:24 PM | EC to stay out of Croatia-Slovenia arbitration row
European Commission spokesman Margiritis Schinas said on Monday that the Commission had decided to s...
- 6:45 PM | EC calls for peaceful protests
Regarding Sunday's incidents during the protests in Skopje, European Commission Spokesperson Maja Ko...
- 6:01 PM | FM Dimitrov: EU's political focus on region shouldn't be sidelined
The political focus of the European Union on our region should not be sidelined having in mind that ...