- Wednesday, January 20, 2016 11:34 AM
Skopje, 20 January 2016 (MIA) - In the past 24 hours, the Ministry of Interior has issued certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum to 2.300 foreign nationals.
Of them, 953 are male, 495 female and 852 children.
By nationality, 1.441 are Syrians, 495 Afghans and 364 Iraqis.
A total of 35.917 certificates expressing the intention to seek asylum have been issued since the beginning of the year. sk/11:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:42 PM | Pope: Nations must protect those who must flee
Pope Francis says he hopes governments can reach agreements that assure protection for those forced ...
- 4:05 PM | Macedonian and Greek MPs meet in Prespa
Macedonian lawmakers attending the signing of the historic name deal between Macedonia and Greece in...
- 3:56 PM | VMRO-DPMNE stages rally in Bitola against name agreement
VMRO-DPMNE with all democratic and legal means will fight against the capitulation served to us toda...
- 3:13 PM | Ohrid hosts International Seminar for Macedonian Language, Literature and Culture
Some 70 foreign university students studying Macedonian language, students who research topics relat...
- 2:50 PM | Macedonian, Bulgarian academies of science sign platform on cooperation
Recently signed friendship treaty between Macedonia and Bulgaria reflects the willingness of the cit...