- Wednesday, October 04, 2017 9:00 AM
Skopje, 4 October 2017 (MIA) - Croatian champions PPD Zagreb beat Macedonia's Metalurg 32:26 in the fifth round of the regional handball league (SEHA) in Skopje on Tuesday.
Metalurg held firm during the match, but Zagreb secured the win in the final ten minutes.
Stipe Mandalinic was Zagreb's best player with eight goals, while Halil Jaganac led Metalurg with seven goals to his name.
In other SEHA matches, Tatran Presov beat Dinamo Pancevo 36:24 and Meshkov Brest cruised past Nexe 35:23.
Standings: Vardar - 12 points (4 matches), Zagreb - 10 (5), Tatran Presov - 9 (5), Meshkov Brest - 9 (5), Celje - 7 (4), Metalurg - 6 (5)... ik/08:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:55 PM | Psarades residents hope for better future after witnessing historic deal being signed
Macedonians and Macedonian language were some of the words we heard being frequently used by the res...
- 9:24 PM | Zaev: Citizens to have the final say
I believe that our people will take a wise decision. I am a politician serving the citizens. I made ...
- 7:34 PM | WC 2018: Senegal punish Polish errors to win 2-1 in Group H
Senegal took full advantage of their opponents' errors to beat Poland 2-1 in their opening Group H m...
- 6:43 PM | Europe's crowded skies face capacity crunch
Europe’s crowded skies face “serious capacity challenges” according to a new report by Eurocontrol, ...
- 6:26 PM | Brnabic: Recognizing Kosovo is not a compromise solution
Neither recognizing Kosovo's independence nor insisting that it belongs to Serbia are compromise sol...