- Friday, November 10, 2017 9:29 AM
Zagreb/Belfast, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - Croatia have one foot in next summer’s World Cup finals after beating Greece 4-1 in the first leg of Europe’s qualifier play-offs, euronews reports.
Statistically speaking, the Greeks have a 10% chance of overturning that result when the two teams meet again in the second and decisive tie in Athens on Sunday.
Northern Ireland must go to Switzerland on Sunday and win if they want to make it to Russia for the country’s fourth World Cup finals appearance.
A controversial Ricardo Rodriguez penalty gave the Swiss a 1-0 win in the first leg in Belfast. ik/09:29
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:28 PM | Three children aged 4, 2, 1 die in Veles fire
Three children aged 4, 2 and 1 died in a fire that broke out on the outskirts of Veles late on Wedne...
- 9:20 PM | Erdogan says Turkey became safe haven for refugees, West hid behind barbed wires
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday Turkey became a safe haven for refugees while the W...
- 8:57 PM | Trump to order end of immediate immigrant family separations at U.S. border
U.S. President Donald Trump said he would sign an executive order on immigration on Wednesday to end...
- 8:46 PM | WC 2018: Uruguay makes knockout stage, Saudi Arabia out after 1-0 loss
Uruguay beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 on Wednesday thanks to a goal from striker Luis Suarez, propelling the...
- 8:41 PM | Committee for changes in Macedonian, Greek instruction books in coming weeks
A committee working on changes in instruction books in both Macedonia and Greece will be established...