- Monday, February 05, 2018 1:14 PM
Skopje, 5 February 2018 (MIA) - Nordic skier Stavre Jada will be Macedonia's flag-bearer at the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics in South Korea's Pyeongchang.
Alpine skier Antonio Ristevski and nordic skier Viktorija Todorovska are the other two Macedonian participants at the Olympics.
Macedonian Olympic Committee (MOC) president Vasil Tupurkovski met Monday with the national team members and committed to improving the conditions for athletes competing in winter sports.
"We will try to improve conditions for these athletes through more investments and improved infrastructure. Only then we can hope for better results," said Tupurkovski.
The Pyeongchang Winter Olympics will be held on February 9-25. ik/13:13
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:05 PM | FM Dimitrov meets officials of Dutch Ministry of Justice
Reforms implemented by the government, with an emphasis on judiciary, reform of the public administr...
- 8:34 PM | Evidence found missing journalist was killed in Saudi consulate: official
A high-level Turkish official says police have found “certain evidence” during their search of the S...
- 8:27 PM | NATO cyber command to be fully operational in 2023
A new NATO military command center to deter computer hackers should be fully staffed in 2023 and abl...
- 8:19 PM | PM Zaev 'ready' to reach consensus with everyone, including opposition leader
The government is authorized to propose initiating of constitutional amendments and is tasked by a c...
- 6:57 PM | US disappointed with VMRO-DPMNE's leadership, Mitchell tells Mickoski
Wess Mitchell, Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, has sent a letter to ...