- Friday, February 09, 2018 5:17 PM
Pyeongchang, 9 February 2018 (MIA) - The Macedonian team at the 23rd Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang was part of the opening ceremony on Friday.
Nordic skier Stavre Jada carried the Macedonian flag, flaked by Macedonia's other two athletes - alpine skier Antonio Ristevski and nordic skier Viktorija Todorovska.
The Pyeongchang Olympics, held February 9-25, hosts 2,952 athletes from 92 countries. ik/17:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:36 PM | Dimitrov to meet Mogherini Sunday afternoon
Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will meet late in the afternoon with Federica Mogherini...
- 3:14 PM | Russia says 4 of its soldiers have been killed in Syria
A clash with “terrorists” in eastern Syria killed four Russian soldiers and wounded others, the Russ...
- 2:50 PM | Mitsotakis: We can live 2-3 more years with unresolved name issue
If I have political responsibility, name dispute will be resolved when I consider that the solution ...
- 1:55 PM | EU ministers to be briefed on ongoing name talks
Macedonia and progress in name talks will be one of the main topics at EU’s Foreign Affairs Council ...
- 1:20 PM | Dimitrov to visit Brussels on May 28-29
Macedonia’s Foreign Nikola Dimitrov is to pay official visit May 28-29 to Brussels.