- Thursday, March 08, 2018 10:57 AM
Turin, 8 March 2018 (MIA) – Italian champion Juventus has conceded only three goals in 12 UEFA League matches so far in 2018, all of them to Tottenham.
The "Old Lady" goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon was defeated twice in Turin after the draw between Juventus and Tottenham (2:2), and once in London last night (2:1).
This was still not enough for Tottenham to eliminate Juventus from the Champions League quarter-finals.
During the three games played in the Coppa Italia and the seven matches of the Italian Serie A, Juve's goal net remained untouched, which means that in the total of 10 games in 2018 no one has scored a goal against the Italian champion. mr/10:54
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...