- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:46 PM
Skopje, 16 May 2018 (MIA) - MZT Skopje beat Bloktehna 74:72 in the fourth game of the basketball league semifinals and won the series 3:1.
Both teams failed to take a big lead during the match. MZT Skopje managed to pull away in the final minutes, but Bloktehna came back within two points. However, the Gevgelija-based outfit missed a three-pointer in the dying seconds and the reigning champions took the win.
In the finals, MZT Skopje goes against city rival Rabotnicki, which eased past Kumanovo in three games. ik/17:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:50 PM | President Ivanov to attend 73rd UN General Assembly in New York
Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov kicks off Thursday his working visit to the United States, where ...
- 2:15 PM | EBRD lends €10m to Macedonia to improve European transport corridor
A €10 million loan from European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to the Macedonian go...
- 1:18 PM | Macedonia up two spots in latest FIFA ranking
Macedonia's national football team has advanced two spots in the latest FIFA ranking released on Thu...
- 1:00 PM | Spasovski: Macedonia plays active role in wide-reaching front against cyber threats
There's no doubt that in the past several years cyber crimes have become a major security-related th...
- 12:38 PM | US State Department: Macedonia cooperating in counterterrorism efforts
Macedonia cooperated with U.S. counterterrorism efforts and was a member of the Global Coalition to ...