- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:46 PM
Skopje, 16 May 2018 (MIA) - MZT Skopje beat Bloktehna 74:72 in the fourth game of the basketball league semifinals and won the series 3:1.
Both teams failed to take a big lead during the match. MZT Skopje managed to pull away in the final minutes, but Bloktehna came back within two points. However, the Gevgelija-based outfit missed a three-pointer in the dying seconds and the reigning champions took the win.
In the finals, MZT Skopje goes against city rival Rabotnicki, which eased past Kumanovo in three games. ik/17:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 11:18 AM | Construction of Stip-Radovis expressway kicks off
The construction of 23,5 km-long Stip-Radovis expressway kicks off Monday. The construction works wi...
- 9:36 AM | Mitsotakis: Ilinden Macedonia is embodiment of irredentism
Ilinden and the Ilinden Uprising identify with Macedonian irredentism, says New Democracy leader Kyr...
- 9:20 AM | Court to issue "Bribe" judgment
The judgment in case dubbed "Bribe" against Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is to be issued in the Skopje-...
- 9:05 AM | Electoral Code changes, NBRM governor and OTA director election in Parliament
The Parliament is set to begin Monday its 46. session, including the Electoral Code changes related ...
- 8:52 AM | University Ss. Cyril and Methodius observes 69. anniversary
University Ss.Cyril and Methodius-Skopje observes its 69. anniversary with several events on Monday.