- Wednesday, July 11, 2018 9:18 AM
Skopje, 11 July 2018 (MIA) - Macedonian champions Shkendija beat Wales' TNS 5:0 in the first leg of the Champions League qualifiers in Skopje on Tuesday.
Shkendija took the lead through Izair Emini in the 14. minute, followed by four goals by Besart Ibraimi (38, 53, 60 and 66 minutes).
The second leg will be played in Wales on July 17.
If Shkendija advances to the next qualifying round, it will meet either Georgia's Torpedo Kutaisi or Moldova's Sheriff Tiraspol. ik/09:16
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:15 AM | Kotzias: Intergovernmental agreements, result of compromise
Intergovernmental agreements are a result of compromise, we have reached an agreement that is benefi...
- 8:57 AM | Toys and robots inspired exhibition opens at Skopje Summer
An exhibition titled “Toys and robots in artist books parchment concertina” will open Friday evening...
- 8:52 AM | FM Dimitrov in official visit to Kosovo
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov is paying July 20-21 an official visit to the Republic of Kosovo.
- 8:47 AM | Court to issue judgment in Trust case
The Skopje-based Criminal Court is set to issue the judgment in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) ca...
- 8:33 AM | Berovo-Strumica road reconstruction completed
Minister of Transport and Communications Goran Sugareski and director of State Roads public enterpri...