- Friday, July 13, 2018 8:49 AM
Glasgow, 13 July 2018 (MIA) - Shkupi lost to Scotland's Glasgow Rangers 2:0 in the first qualifying round of the UEFA Europa League late on Thursday.
The hosts scored one goal in each half and gave new coach Steven Gerrard a winning debut at the bench of the Scottish powerhouse.
Earlier in the day, Vardar lost 1:0 away to Armenia's Pyunik Yerevan.
The hosts scored in the first half and managed to hold on to the win.
The second legs of both matches will be played in Skopje next week. ik/08:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:15 AM | Kotzias: Intergovernmental agreements, result of compromise
Intergovernmental agreements are a result of compromise, we have reached an agreement that is benefi...
- 8:57 AM | Toys and robots inspired exhibition opens at Skopje Summer
An exhibition titled “Toys and robots in artist books parchment concertina” will open Friday evening...
- 8:52 AM | FM Dimitrov in official visit to Kosovo
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov is paying July 20-21 an official visit to the Republic of Kosovo.
- 8:47 AM | Court to issue judgment in Trust case
The Skopje-based Criminal Court is set to issue the judgment in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) ca...
- 8:33 AM | Berovo-Strumica road reconstruction completed
Minister of Transport and Communications Goran Sugareski and director of State Roads public enterpri...