- Friday, July 13, 2018 8:49 AM
Glasgow, 13 July 2018 (MIA) - Shkupi lost to Scotland's Glasgow Rangers 2:0 in the first qualifying round of the UEFA Europa League late on Thursday.
The hosts scored one goal in each half and gave new coach Steven Gerrard a winning debut at the bench of the Scottish powerhouse.
Earlier in the day, Vardar lost 1:0 away to Armenia's Pyunik Yerevan.
The hosts scored in the first half and managed to hold on to the win.
The second legs of both matches will be played in Skopje next week. ik/08:47
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:10 PM | SPO questions ex-Lustration Committee head
Former head of the Lustration Committee, Tome Adziev, on Monday was summoned for questioning by the ...
- 4:28 PM | Merkel vows to restore Germans’ confidence in government
Chancellor Angela Merkel vowed Monday to do more to restore Germans' confidence in her unhappy coali...
- 3:46 PM | Prespa Agreement to be ratified in Greek Parliament: minister
The Prespa Agreement is an important and beneficial agreement for both Greece and the region and it ...
- 2:50 PM | USAID helps in full liberalization of energy market
This is essentially the solution and assistance for resolving the energy problems in the Republic of...
- 2:31 PM | Ministers sign declaration on improved status of rural women
Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy Ljupco Nikolovski and Minister of Labor and Soci...