- Tuesday, August 07, 2018 9:21 PM
Madrid, 7 August 2018 (MIA) - Real Madrid are threatening to sue Inter over their pursuit of midfielder Luka Modric as they believe a deal would see the Nerazzurri violate UEFA’s Financial Fair Play rules, according to Spanish newspaper El Mundo.
Modric is known to be keen on a move to Inter after receiving a monstrous offer from club’s owners, which the aforementioned publication report would see him earn €10 million per season in wages for the next six years, with a four-year deal at Inter followed by a further two-year contract at Jiangsu Suning.
However the Croatian’s dream of moving to Italy could be jeopardised if Real Madrid decide to pursue legal action against Inter, which would be founded upon the Spanish club’s conviction that Inter would be breaking Financial Fair Play regulations. lk/21:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:45 PM | President Ivanov: School for Young Leaders turns into recognized brand
About 40 young people from Azerbaijan, Canada, China, Macedonia, Switzerland, Spain…are taking part ...
- 6:52 PM | Islamic militants launch attacks in Chechnya, 5 killed
Islamic militants launched a series of attacks Monday in Russia's southern province of Chechnya, lea...
- 6:49 PM | Turkey initiates WTO dispute complaint over additional U.S. tariffs
Turkey has initiated a dispute complaint with the World Trade Organisation against additional tariff...
- 5:53 PM | Titanic: Electoral fraud trial resumes Sept. 12
122 'bombs', i.e. batches of wiretapped phone conversations, were played Monday during a trial of th...
- 5:22 PM | Organizations ask government to fund 'Boycott' referendum campaign
The organizations campaigning against the Sept. 30 name referendum on Monday asked the government to...