- Friday, September 14, 2018 8:53 AM
Pristina, 14 September 2018 (MIA) - Macedonia beat Kosovo 76:73 in Pristina late on Thursday, in the first match of the second round within the 2021 Euro qualifiers.
Macedonia led throughout the match, but Kosovo never gave up. The hosts had a chance to take the game into overtime but captain Dardan Berisha missed a crucial free throw in the final seconds.
Bojan Trajkovski was Macedonia's best player with 17 points, followed by Damjan Stojanovski with 15. Berisha led the hosts with 32 points.
Macedonia next hosts Romania on September 16. Only the top team in the group advances to the next round. ik/08:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:39 PM | Rod Rosenstein denies voicing plot to remove Trump
US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has denied a report alleging he discussed ousting Presiden...
- 8:11 PM | Germans angry over spy chief's promotion after comments
A spat over Germany's domestic intelligence chief flared up again Friday, after a center-left party ...
- 7:43 PM | Tsipras, Kammenos to revisit Prespa Agreement issue in March: ANA-MPA
Greek government coalition partners Alexis Tsipras and Panos Kammenos will revisit the Prespa Agreem...
- 5:58 PM | DPA CEO Kropsch elected for new EANA President
The European Alliance of News Agencies (EANA) General Assembly elected Friday Peter Kropsch, CEO of ...
- 5:40 PM | Commission to take Poland to top EU court over court reforms
The European Commission decided this week to take Poland to the top European Union court over court ...