- Sunday, October 07, 2018 1:44 PM
Skopje, 7 October 2018 (MIA) - Dario Ivanovski, in the category of male athletes, and Adrijana Pop Arsova, in the female's category, won Sunday's Skopje Run 10K.
It took Ivanovski 32:04 minutes to finish the race, followed by Dejan Atanasov and Atanas Ancevski, 32:47 and 33:28 respectively.
Pop Arsova finished first after 38:28 minutes, followed by Miljana Ristic (39:06) and Biljana Kiradzieva (39:59).
Over 1,500 runners took part in the race, double than last year. Skopje Run 10K was held for the second year in the row.
Under the slogan "Every Kilometer Counts", the race included a fund-raising initiative for SOS Children's Village. ba/13:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:58 AM | Observance of International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
A conference on poor and socially-excluded persons will take place in Skopje on Wednesday, within th...
- 8:50 AM | Observance of 2018 European Statistics Day
The State Statistical Office is to mark Wednesday the European Statistics Day under the motto “Stati...
- 8:33 AM | Mike Pompeo to hold talks in Turkey following Riyadh visit over Khashoggi
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will hold talks in Turkey on Wednesday, the Turkish foreign mini...
- 8:25 AM | Belgrade Security Forum 2018 starts Wednesday
The eighth edition of the Belgrade Security Forum, organised by the Belgrade Fund for Political Exce...
- 9:05 PM | FM Dimitrov meets officials of Dutch Ministry of Justice
Reforms implemented by the government, with an emphasis on judiciary, reform of the public administr...