- Saturday, July 30, 2016 11:14 AM
Skopje, 30 July 2016 (MIA) - According to preliminary data of the State Statistical Office, June turnover in retail trade, compared to the same month in 2015, increased in several groups/classes.
Increase has been registered in retail sale of food, beverages and tobacco (by 8.1% in nominal terms and 9.5% in real terms), Retail sale of non-food products (except fuel) (by 18.6% in nominal terms and 16.1% in real terms), and Retail trade, except automotive fuel (by 13.8% in nominal terms and 14.3% in real terms). ik/11:12
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:43 PM | Football fan group ‘Komiti’ seeks justice for its late member Nikola Sazdovski
Members and supporters of football fan group ‘Komiti’ took to streets of Skopje late Monday to marc...
- 8:15 PM | Trump and Putin vow reset in ties
Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin vowed a fresh start to troubled relations between the wor...
- 6:34 PM | Russian embassy says Zaev statement 'politically irresponsible'
The Skopje-based Russian Embassy said Monday the statement of Prime Minister Zoran Zaev that Russian...
- 5:29 PM | EUR 180,000 for celebration of Macedonia’s NATO membership invitation across the country
The budget expenditure for celebrating Macedonia’s NATO membership invitation in 15 cities across th...
- 5:14 PM | Turkey stops registering Syrian refugees: HRW
Turkish authorities have stopped registering "all but a handful" of newly-arrived Syrian refugees, d...