- Saturday, July 30, 2016 11:14 AM
Skopje, 30 July 2016 (MIA) - According to preliminary data of the State Statistical Office, June turnover in retail trade, compared to the same month in 2015, increased in several groups/classes.
Increase has been registered in retail sale of food, beverages and tobacco (by 8.1% in nominal terms and 9.5% in real terms), Retail sale of non-food products (except fuel) (by 18.6% in nominal terms and 16.1% in real terms), and Retail trade, except automotive fuel (by 13.8% in nominal terms and 14.3% in real terms). ik/11:12
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 10:31 PM | DUI’s Ahmeti: 30 September - key day for Macedonia' European future
The Democratic Union for Integration (DUI) set Macedonia’s accession to the European Union and NATO ...
- 9:58 PM | PM Zaev on Prespa Agreement and constitutional changes
The changes of Macedonian Constitution in line with Skopje-Athens name (Prespa Agreement) will be im...
- 8:49 PM | Bill Cosby sentenced to state prison for sexual assault
Comedian Bill Cosby has been sentenced to three to 10 years in state prison for sexual assault, the ...
- 8:38 PM | Argentina's central bank boss Luis Caputo quits after three months
The head of Argentina's central bank has resigned amid reports of a row over policies to restore con...
- 7:17 PM | US President Trump pits 'patriotism' over 'globalism' at UN speech
President Donald Trump delivered a blunt condemnation of cooperative "globalism", lashing out at OPE...