- Friday, January 05, 2018 3:40 PM
Skopje, 5 January 2018 (MIA) - Total value of exported goods from the Republic of Macedonia in January-November 2017 amounted to US$ 5,17 billion, an 18.6% increase compared to the same period last year, the State Statistical Office said on Friday.
The value of imported goods in the same period was US$ 6,98 billion, or 13.8% more than the same period last year.
Trade deficit in period January-November 2017 was US$ 1,8 billion. Import coverage by export was 74%.
The external trade by products shows that in the exports the most significant products are supported catalysts with precious metal or precious metal compounds as the active substance, ignition wiring sets and other wiring sets of a kind used in vehicles, aircraft or ships, motor vehicles for the transport of 10 or more persons, including the driver, with compression-ignition internal combustion engine (diesel or semi-diesel) and clothes.
In the imports, the most significant products are the platinum and platinum alloys, unwrought or in powder form, petroleum oils and oils obtained from bituminous minerals (other than crude), other metals of the platinum group and alloys thereof, unwrought or in powder form and flat-rolled products of iron or non-alloy steel, not clad, plated or coated, not further worked than hot-rolled of a width of 600 mm or more, in coils.
According to the total external trade volume, the most important trade partners of the Republic of Macedonia were Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Serbia and Bulgaria. ik/15:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:32 PM | Osmani: I believe that opposition will realize that the country has no future without EU and NATO
Deputy PM for European Affairs Bujar Osmani considers that opposing of VMRO-DPMNE to the name deal w...
- 3:55 PM | Fund for Innovations says procedure of first call on Economic Growth Plan is transparent
The Fund for Innovations and Technology Development said Sunday that the procedure for conducting th...
- 3:04 PM | Ex-Trump adviser Steve Bannon planning foundation to boost far right in Europe: Report
US President Donald Trump's controversial former adviser Steve Bannon plans to set up a foundation i...
- 2:54 PM | Kotzias: Citizens of the neighbouring country have the right to self-determination
We cannot change the universal right the neighbours to be called Macedonians, at an individual or un...
- 1:36 PM | Angjusev urges his companies’ co-owners to withdraw applications for Government’s Economic Growth Plan funding measures
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev urged co-owners of his companies to reconsider decision...