- Tuesday, February 06, 2018 10:20 AM
Skopje, 6 February 2018 (MIA) - A promotion of the new grant projects contracted under two EU funded grant schemes for civil society will be held Tuesday at the EU Info Centre. In particular, the 25 awarded grants were contracted under the Instrument for Pre-Accession IPA (TAIB) 2013 grant schemes.
The total financial allocations of the awarded grant projects (25) under the two EU funded grant schemes is around 3.18 million EUR. The selected grants will implement project activities that will enhance the civil society involvement in the EU integration reforms as well as their input for increasing the competitiveness of the country.
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev and Nicola Bertolini, Head of Cooperations at the EU Delegation will address the event. sk/10:19
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:34 PM | Macedonia becomes full-fledged member of Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
On an invitation of Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano, a delegation of Macedonia’s Foreign Mi...
- 3:30 PM | Greek media on new name talks round in New York
Greek media are reporting extensively Thursday about the fresh round of Athens-Skopje name talks in ...
- 2:58 PM | North Korea nuclear test tunnels at Punggye-ri destroyed
North Korea followed through on a pledge to blow up tunnels at its nuclear test site on Thursday, me...
- 2:51 PM | Migrants block northern Greek highway in 2nd day of protests
Some 250 asylum-seekers have blocked a busy northern Greek highway, in a second day of protests agai...
- 2:18 PM | Zaev-Mickoski TV duel: Citizens expect solution to name issue
There is no alternative for Macedonia but the EU, NATO membership and thus creativity, leadership is...